Workouts not uploading from Garmin (Read 341 times)

jeffdonahue

My run this morning uploaded fine.

scrumhalfgirl

My missing run from yesterday appeared three times today! 

-Jess

bobinpittsburgh

Lord of the Manor

I am still missing a few from last week, but the new workouts seem to be transferring as usual.

If I could make a wish I think I'd pass

runmichigan

I found that for any workouts missing from last week that I needed to download the TCX file from Garmin Connect and then upload it manually to RA (even if I attempted to manually upload it last week).  The manual upload will show up fairly quickly.

kevinmacsr

Spotty uploads today, only 2 out of 5 made it.

OrangeMat

MM #6177

Yup, missing a couple uploads from this morning as well.

1 of my 2 made it.  I'm always glad to see that it isn't just me!  Smile  Mine made it to Connect and Strava, so I knew it wasn't user error!

Out there running since dinosaurs roamed the earth

kevinmacsr

I sent them a tweet but there has been no response. and i tried to upload a tcx file but to no avail.

margaretTwoult

Hi, these comments were helpful to me.

runnerclay

Consistently Slow

The last time my Garmin uploaded was 7/21/23. 

Run until the trail runs out.

SCHEDULE 2016--

The pain that hurts the worse is the imagined pain. One of the most difficult arts of racing is learning to ignore the imagined pain and just live with the present pain (which is always bearable.) - Jeff

unsolicited chatter

http://bkclay.blogspot.com/

an amazing likeness

Clay -- sounds like you don't have the integration between Garmin Connect and RunningAhead setup properly. Here's some steps to verify:

In Garmin Connect:  Click on your user account pic in the upper right, select Account Settings, then Account Information from the left menu....

1. Do you have RunningAhead as a connected app?

2. If so, is the "Data shared from Garmin Connect to RunningAHEAD"  slider for Activities set to on?

If Garmin Connect doesn't show Runningahead as a connected app, then you need to setup the integration, via:

Runningahead > Log > Tools > Applications.

If Garmin Connect shows Runningahead as a connected app, then I'd recommend you take the Disconnect option in your RA log > Tools > Applications and then re-add the Garmin Connect integration via RA Log.

Acceptable at a dance, invaluable in a shipwreck.

runnerclay

Consistently Slow

Thank you

Clay -- sounds like you don't have the integration between Garmin Connect and RunningAhead setup properly. Here's some steps to verify:

In Garmin Connect:  Click on your user account pic in the upper right, select Account Settings, then Account Information from the left menu....

1. Do you have RunningAhead as a connected app?

2. If so, is the "Data shared from Garmin Connect to RunningAHEAD"  slider for Activities set to on?

If Garmin Connect doesn't show Runningahead as a connected app, then you need to setup the integration, via:

Runningahead > Log > Tools > Applications.

If Garmin Connect shows Runningahead as a connected app, then I'd recommend you take the Disconnect option in your RA log > Tools > Applications and then re-add the Garmin Connect integration via RA Log.

Run until the trail runs out.

SCHEDULE 2016--

The pain that hurts the worse is the imagined pain. One of the most difficult arts of racing is learning to ignore the imagined pain and just live with the present pain (which is always bearable.) - Jeff

unsolicited chatter

http://bkclay.blogspot.com/

kevinmacsr

8/25/23 i had several that did not upload today-and several that did....

HermosaBoy

I started a new thread for this so it doesn't get buried in old stuff.

And you can quote me as saying I was mis-quoted. Groucho Marx

Rob

kevinmacsr

I got one workout uploaded today and several from yesterday. will keep you posted. thank you everyone.