2015-12-30 Upgrade Issue: Saving Maps (Read 56 times)

bdub

Shoe Alarmist

Issue: When saving map onto existing course

1. "YesNo" do not become buttons (pre-existing condition I was too lazy to report, as "Yes" could still be clicked)
    2. Write fails (new condtion, post 2015-12-30 upgrade)

Severity: Low

Impact: Low

Environment:

• Browsers: Safari 9.0.1 & FireFox 43.0.3

Repro: Go to a workout with a route map as populated via GPS upload. Attempt to save it using the name of a course that doesn't yet have a map overlay.

Below is in an image of the result of clicking "Yes".  The course may still be viewed in individual workouts if not from the course page itself, so for me, it's the complete opposite of a BFD. =)

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

Possibly related: I copied an existing hand-drawn course, modified it, and tried to save it, and it refused to save; just stayed on the edit course page in edit mode. Haven't taken the time to try reproduce yet.

eric :)

Hi bdub,

I was able to reproduce the problem.  I decided to fix the styling problem first.  After that was fixed, the problem went away.  I have no idea why that is.  Could you check that it is fixed for you too?

eric Smile

eric :)

Possibly related: I copied an existing hand-drawn course, modified it, and tried to save it, and it refused to save; just stayed on the edit course page in edit mode. Haven't taken the time to try reproduce yet.

This is an unrelated problem but was caused by the db upgrade.  It is fixed.

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

This is an unrelated problem but was caused by the db upgrade.  It is fixed.

Confirmed. Thank you!

bdub

Shoe Alarmist

Hi bdub,

I was able to reproduce the problem.  I decided to fix the styling problem first.  After that was fixed, the problem went away.  I have no idea why that is.  Could you check that it is fixed for you too?

eric Smile

It worked! Thank you eric Smile