365 Days (Read 909 times)

Wow -- that is awesoome! Great job! I have just started my running journey, not sure I will do consecutive days, but would like to log 1000 miles over the next 12 months. You have really been runnning some miles to log 2350 in 365! Wow!

Keep it up!

xor

(tangent)

Ok, that's the funniest screen name I've seen in a long, long time.

Thats pretty awesome.......I'm not sure Ill ever make the 365 day thing...

GOOD JOB

Champions are made when no one is watching

woohooo! go Sara!!
          AnneCA

That's wonderful -- congratulations on the great year and thanks for the inspiration!

under a rock

Congrats! That is awesome that they were all outdoor runs!
              pitrunner

Truly amazing Sara! You're an inspiration!
                Ojo

Thanks all!  I am really amazed how quickly the year has passed -- maybe a sign that I am getting old?  I never would have thought running would be so important to me but I absolutely love it! 

Sara

MM #2929

Awesome!!  Congratulations!
                    redleaf

Very cool. Congrats.

First or last...it's the same finish line

HF #4362

GKA

GKA

Congratulations Sara.  I peeked at your log and see that the shortest daily distance is 3.5 and you've got a great pace.  You're inspiring a lot of us.
                        "Remember; no matter where you go, there you are."- B. Banzai
                          You did it!  Wow.  I am so impressed. 

she runs like a girl

I am thoroughly impressed!

Do you plan on taking a day off anytime soon?

2010 goals: PR at distances from 3k-HM 3k: 02/02/10 - 12:00 - road 5k :03/13/10 - 20:32 - road 10mile: 04/02/10 - 1:15:49 "The only thing I hate more than running is not running"
                            zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Truly amazing...you make so many of us look like slackers! Wink  Are you going to keep the streak going?

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Ojo

I am going to keep going for now.  If I wake up one morning and decide to stop so be it although I think it would be hard to actually do that.  I am so used to getting the daily run in that it is a part of my life like showering or brushing my teeth.  It is just something I do.  I am considering a few 1 mile days just to really give my legs a rest.

Sara

MM #2929