Good Grief! What did I do to my Log? (Read 768 times)

BTY

Please take a look at my summary. Why don't I see any bars on the upper graph? Confused bty
      Please take a look at my summary. Why don't I see any bars on the upper graph? Confused bty
      Oh my. Confused I'm not sure. I've not seen that before! It looks like it's reading dates wrong, maybe??

Michelle

No do a monthly summary. It has to do with that you probably have a workout entered sometime in the year 2047 (or beyond).

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

No do a monthly summary. It has to do with that you probably have a workout entered sometime in the year 2047 (or beyond).
          Oh, good one. That would make sense.

Michelle

Neil Gunn

Gandalf the Grey

You have an entry on 12 Dec 2077 (Albany Corning Trial 6M). If you use the search function in your log page to 'search' from years 2050-2100 you should be able to edit & fix it. .... or maybe you were planning a run then.... Evil grin Hope this helps, Neil UK Smile

Running ... just keep running!

BTY

.... or maybe you were planning a run then.... Evil grin Hope this helps, Neil UK Smile
              Yes, we're all meeting on the 12th. Didn't you get the memo? Thanks everyone, Embarrassed I will scurry back and remove it. Undecided bty Ah, yes. Much better.
                Glad that it was an easy fix! Smile

Michelle