Calendar week versus Mon through Sun on log (Read 169 times)

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

Just wondering if on the log we could choose calendar week versus Mon to Sun.  My running I've always thought in terms of running on a calendar week Sun to Sat so the stats make me have to think when I see them  In my mind I've run more this week than it shows.  It is a wash, I know.  Just an idea since we can pick so many features this would be a nice thing for me.  

Marjorie

Purdey

Self anointed title

Marjorie - go to "Options" (top right of any page),  select "Locale settings" and change "First day of week" from "Mon" to "Sun". 

Hey presto.

Choose options, then Locale Settings

You can change the start day of the week there.

DoppleBock

My week starts when I have to drag my sorry ass out of bed and go to work on Monday - My calendar also works that way.

But the magic or RA - You can have any week you want ...

Long dead ... But my stench lingers !

xor

It was the first thing Garfield did when he started a log at RA.

(because he hates mondays)

Purdey

Self anointed title

The King of Beasts

The running week starts on Sunday.

If your running week does not start on Sunday then you are doing it Wrong and your miles count for nothing.

"As a dreamer of dreams and a travelin' man I have chalked up many a mile. Read dozens of books about heroes and crooks, And I've learned much from both of their styles." ~ Jimmy Buffett

"I don't see much sense in that," said Rabbit. "No," said Pooh humbly, "there isn't. But there was going to be when I began it. It's just that something happened to it along the way."”

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

Thanks. And I agree running week starts on Sunday Surprised

Marjorie