Personal Records (Read 771 times)

For some reason not all races are showing up in the list. Is there a special setting I need to set?

Goals: 20:00 5K, 3:30 Marathon, Finish Marathon, 4:00 Marathon, Finish IronMan, 45:00 10K

I went to your log and clicked on Personal Records. There you have race distances of 10k, 20k and 25k. Only our best times for any distance are visible, but the others are there also....hidden. Just click on the distance 10k. You have 5~10k races posted there[best to last]. The 20k and 25k show only 1 race apiece for those distances. Hope this helped, Ricky

Ricky

—our ability to perform up to our physiological potential in a race is determined by whether or not we truly psychologically believe that what we are attempting is realistic. Anton Krupicka

Ahh; I had thought the record was by race (event) not by distance. now it makes more sense.

Goals: 20:00 5K, 3:30 Marathon, Finish Marathon, 4:00 Marathon, Finish IronMan, 45:00 10K

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

This is why I never set PRs. Too much pressure!
            Come on Trent. It's all RIGHT. You can do it. I'll help if you want. No Pressure. Just follow me. A rope will work if needed. Wink

Ricky

—our ability to perform up to our physiological potential in a race is determined by whether or not we truly psychologically believe that what we are attempting is realistic. Anton Krupicka