*whistles* Nothing to see here...move along... (Read 525 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Imminent Catastrophe

So, Zoom, dual citizenship? Besides, don't you have a race tomorrow? Get some rest!

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

So, Zoom, dual citizenship? Besides, don't you have a race tomorrow? Get some rest!
        Yeah, I'm going to hit the hay in the next half hour or so. I ran around so much today that I'm just sitting and trying to get myself to slow back down. Dual citizenship, heh. I post a bit on RW, but it's not home. Too big, impersonal, and full of trolls. Not much sense of community or friendship there (though there is some good advice in some of the forums, but one has to really wade through a lot of garbage to get to it). If that site disappeared I wouldn't miss it...if this place did...man, I'd need meds. Wink k

~ Sarah Kay

Imminent Catastrophe

Dual citizenship, heh. I post a bit on RW, but it's not home. Too big, impersonal, and full of trolls. k
          Yeah, same with Coolrunning.

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Yeah, same with Coolrunning.
            I've not spent much time on CR. Every once in a while I will search for something that will bring up a CR thread, but it definitely seems like another too-big site. k

~ Sarah Kay