Export gpx (Read 45 times)

Hi. I haven’t used this for a while, but I know I used to be able to export my routes gpx files. I have just created a route and wanted to export it but I can’t find the option anywhere. Has it been removed or am I being blind?

an amazing likeness

With the caveat that I may not be correctly understanding what you mean by 'route' and am assuming that means what the RA log calls a 'course'....

Training Log > Courses > click View in Action column > course detail page opens > GPX action button upper right

If by 'route' you're referencing the route your covered in a workout the GPX export option is in the 'hamburger' menu (3 bar) on the workout details:

Training log > Workouts > click View in Action column > 3-bar hamburg menu > download GPX

Acceptable at a dance, invaluable in a shipwreck.

Found it. Thank you!!!

kimimiles

I also have the same problems. Thanks! The idea behind custom software development https://mlsdev.com/services/it-staff-augmentation is to use the prototypes to test out ideas before implementing them. In prototyping, a programmer implements the idea or concept using the appropriate tools and code, simulating user behaviors and testing the interaction of the concept with known end user situations. The advantages of using prototyping are that there is no upfront costs, you can get a prototype built very quickly, and you can use the prototype to refine your idea without spending additional money. You can also use the prototyping sessions to collect user feedback.

My problem was that I was clicking the dropdown arrow and then having to choose one of the options there, which doesn’t work. But what I should have done was click the magnifying glass and let the route load. Then the gpx option is top right, just above the map. Try if that works for you. If not, then I’m afraid its beyond me...

DanaSmith

In this high-tech world, students try to reach academic levels to buy custom essay. Writing an essay for high school homework requires a unique style and format. The text, the nature of the task, and the complexity of the topic make it difficult for students.