ooooooh kirrrrrrrrrrrrrsten.....! (Read 616 times)

shyrunner07

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Oh...no. Well, there goes my weight loss plans... Tongue k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

"The restaurant is known by its ButterBurgers, which Taylor explained get their name 'from the touch of real butter we lightly brush on the crown of the bun before we toast it to a golden brown.' " Mmmmmm, yummy. But alas, none in the South. Sad checking to see if there are any direct flights to Grand Rapids Wink

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

There are Culver's all over the midwest. I believe the chain is out of WI (my home state--where they know a thing or two about frozen custard). GOOD eats! Big grin k

~ Sarah Kay

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

I believe the chain is out of WI (my home state--where they know a thing or two about frozen custard).
          Wisconsin, eh? Suddenly, it all makes sense...

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I should add that when I gained weight last Fall it was almost entirely from eating at Culver's. We made several long back-and-forth trips to IL right before and right after my FIL's death. Culver's was always a comforting place to stop to eat with Dane, since he always eats well there and I was certain we'd get good service and food. Nothing like fried cheese curds (though battered ones are better than the breaded ones Culver's has) and frozen custard for comfort food. Smile k

~ Sarah Kay

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

ooh, very sorry to hear about FIL... Sad

You'll ruin your knees!

Mmmmmm, yummy. But alas, none in the South. Sad
                Closest one to you may be Bowling Green! We have a handful in Texas, one right near my home...fries are GREAT! Lynn B

""...the truth that someday, you will go for your last run. But not today—today you got to run." - Matt Crownover (after Western States)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Thanks, Jeff. He battled cancer for almost 13 years. Poor guy had it twice in his bladder, on a kidney, ureter, spine...but once it hit his liver it became terminal. The really sad thing is that he was the picture of health. Drank a beer here and there, never smoked, ran, biked, skied. He once did the Chicago marathon. Someday I hope to run that race, too. Partly for myself, but partly to carry the torch, so to speak. did doesn't run (anymore), so someone has to take on the marathon mantle from my FIL. And maybe someday our son will be a distance runner, too (and I have a feeling he would be a damned fast one, too) Smile k

~ Sarah Kay

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Wisconsin, eh? Suddenly, it all makes sense...
                    You didn't know that? How in the world did you miss that factoid? I am the queen of cheese! If a doctor ever told me I couldn't eat cheese for the rest of my life I would find a new doctor! Big grin k

~ Sarah Kay

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

You didn't know that? How in the world did you miss that factoid? I am the queen of cheese!
                      Queen of cheesiness, at least. Cool I'm not sure how I missed it either. So that must make you a Packers fan. Which is cool... I don't expect people to come in and adopt our miserable Lions (One playoff win since President Eisenhower left office, thank you very little). But... *cue ominous music* Does that make you a Badger Fan? Surprised

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

But... *cue ominous music* Does that make you a Badger Fan? Surprised
                        Not really a football fan, but I do like badgers the critter (wolverines are *almost* as badass, heh). I have to love the Pack, though. I think I'd be disowned if I didn't root for GB! Big grin k

~ Sarah Kay

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Not really a football fan
                          So what you're saying is that you were actually forced/chased/exiled out of Wisconsin, eh? I hear they don't take kindly to non-footballers in those parts. Wink

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Ha! Nah, I just like hockey better, so it made sense to move to MI. Wink Actually, a certain guy who shall remain unmentioned *cough* did *cough* was a student at Hope College, so I followed him over and ended up at GVSU. BTW, am I the only one who finds it amusing that an atheist attended a conservative Christian college for 4 years...? Tongue k

~ Sarah Kay

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

BTW, am I the only one who finds it amusing that an atheist attended a conservative Christian college for 4 years...?
                              Not only amusing, but maybe even hopeful. But probably not a discussion for this board. But then again, you think all those guys that play for Notre Dame are good devout Catholics? Wink