Everyone's doing it (Read 1129 times)

Suffering Benefiting from mature onset exercise addiction and low aerobic endorphin release threshold. Hoping there is no cure.

So can we assume everyone in that Bush picture is secret service? Smile
      Teresadfp

One day at a time

I saw the "j" word at least seven times. Grr.
        zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Oh, I get it...the #s on their shirts are IQ ratings... *ducks* Evil grin

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Wingz

Professional Noob

Taking a closer look at the pic, it looks like W's got some serious bow-leggedness going on. Perhaps that's why he's got those knee issues...

Roads were made for journeys...

kcam

Take a look at the dudes the Israeli PM is running with - Yikes! Wouldn't wanna get on their bad side.
              Lane

Not to hijack, but do you think that liberals or conservatives are faster on average? I think it would be an interesting study.

Baby bean!

Sarkozy's calves...whoa!

Goals:
                  Finish C25K

I'm slower than a herd of turtles stampeding through peanut butter, but I run.

Take a look at the dudes the Israeli PM is running with - Yikes! Wouldn't wanna get on their bad side.
                    They look SERIOUSLY hardcore, I don't think they have any trouble keeping up with him. No doubt they have some mad skillz, now let's see how do I want to kill this intruder... And I love the egotistical monogram for Imadinnerjacket, I R Iran. Evil grin Sounds like it belongs on icanhascheezburger.com

E.J.
                    Greater Lowell Road Runners
                    Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

And I love the egotistical monogram for Imadinnerjacket, I R Iran. Evil grin Sounds like it belongs on icanhascheezburger.com
                      Shoots water out nose! Bwahahaha!!! Tongue

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Dave

I ran a mile and I liked it, liked it, liked it.

dgb2n@yahoo.com