Internet Explorer 7 (Read 1719 times)

Can't post or reply. Have a green screen that won't accept text. I have refreshed, cleared cache etc. On iPhone now to post this.

Out there running since dinosaurs roamed the earth

Chris UK

Have you tried rebooting computer??

3000 miles

Sub 19:00 for 5K  05-03-13 Clee Prom 5K - 19:00:66 that was bloody close!

Sub-40:00 for 10K 17-03-13 Gainsborough 10K - 39:43

Sub 88:00 for HM

TJoseph

I am running IE 7 without any issues.  Maybe you need to re-install Java?
        RunFree7

Run like a kid again!

Can't post or reply. Have a green screen that won't accept text. I have refreshed, cleared cache etc. On iPhone now to post this.

+1 

2011 Goals:
            Sub 19 5K (19:24 5K July 14th 2010)
            Marathon under 3:05:59 BQ (3:11:10 Indy 2010)
          eric :)

Press Ctrl-F5 to force a reload of the files and that will fix the problem.
              Didn't work.

RunFree7

Run like a kid again!

Press Ctrl-F5 to force a reload of the files and that will fix the problem.

I didn't do anything but it now seems to be working.  It is like some programs that I have created.  People have issues until they show it to me and then it magically works without me doing anything.  Have to love that.  It is like the program knows Daddy is keeping an eye on it and it better not mis-behave while I am around.   

Thanks,

2011 Goals:
                  Sub 19 5K (19:24 5K July 14th 2010)
                  Marathon under 3:05:59 BQ (3:11:10 Indy 2010)

Lazy idiot

Didn't work.

Didn't work for me the first time I did it either, but I didn't wait long enough.  I waited about 15 seconds or so, and everything popped up as I expected.

Tick tock

Clear your cache.

I have done everything multiple times and still just have a light gren screen hat won't accept text

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

I have done everything multiple times and still just have a light gren screen hat won't accept text

It's the  GDMGRNSNGLT -- take that off and everything will work better.

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.

Try using FireFox or Chrome Wink

I am fine at home with Firefox.  The IE 7 is at work, and I can't get a Mac or use another browser.  (I didn't even have the GDMN GRN SNGLT on at work.....)

Any other suggestions?  I've cleared everything, rebooted, forced the reset with C/F5 etc.  Still left with a light green screen.  I would call my tech support but me being able to post on RA might not be the most burning issue!

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

I've reproduced a cookie issue like this just now. It lists "Demo User" in the upper right, and I can't post or reply. But there is also a pink "Join Now" button up to the right of the Community tab.

It doesn't help for me to Logout and then Login using my account again; it still logs me in as Demo User.

I expect this is a problem with cookies.

(I'm not posting from that browser, obviously.)

HStreet, is this the issue you see, or are you actually successfully logging in under your account?

Note: This was using IE7, Medium Privacy, Internet Zone, Windows 2003 Server SP2 (vm)

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.