Great way to start the day. (Read 2264 times)

Basically... run!

I had an awesome run this morning!  Felt so great that I didn't want to turn back at the halfway point - I really just wanted to keep on running.  So I had to make myself run home, but I had such a great day at work then too. 

Just thought I'd share - it's been a long time since I've felt so good.  Smile

Now I just need to remember this the next time I wonder why on earth I'm getting up so early...

Loves the outdoors

I love those runs too! I wish they happened more often.

I have to ask if you are a geo with your user name?

One day I decided I wanted to become a runner, so I did.

Basically... run!

I have to ask if you are a geo with your user name?

You betcha!  At least, education-wise.  Camping and hiking to earn a college degree - I couldn't resist!  Though, profession-wise, I've somehow ended up in an elementary school.

Maggie & Molly

I love those runs too! I wish they happened more often.

+1

"It does not matter how slow you go so long as you do not stop."
          Wisdom of Confucius

HF 4363

ran 5.24 mi in 39 minutes for a Sunday Newspaper...gonna be a great day!

This beats paying $4/gallon on gas too... 

Someone is behind me and gaining, Run Faster!

Lane

You betcha!  At least, education-wise.  Camping and hiking to earn a college degree - I couldn't resist!  Though, profession-wise, I've somehow ended up in an elementary school.

Schist happens.

Basically... run!

ran 5.24 mi in 39 minutes for a Sunday Newspaper...gonna be a great day!

This beats paying $4/gallon on gas too... 

Woohoo!  I like the idea of combing running with errands. 

Basically... run!

Schist happens.

My sediments exactly.  Smile

Lane

My sediments exactly.  Smile

I can see that I'm outclassed when it comes to rock puns.  Usually I take it for granite that most people aren't quite so quick on their feet.

Awesome awesome awesome!  Congrats on a good day and now try and see the difference, even though it is not always so awesome, your days are when you run regularly as oppsed to only sometimes.  I despise waking ealry for a run and hardly ever do except for Sundays.  Those are normally awesome days complete with a lzy afternoon or some really relaxed game plan.  Enjoy these days as they come!

"You may all go to hell, and I will go to Texas"  Davy Crockett

Basically... run!

Awesome awesome awesome!  Congrats on a good day and now try and see the difference, even though it is not always so awesome, your days are when you run regularly as oppsed to only sometimes.  I despise waking ealry for a run and hardly ever do except for Sundays.  Those are normally awesome days complete with a lzy afternoon or some really relaxed game plan.  Enjoy these days as they come!

Thanks!  Running regularly is my goal - I want to stick with it this time.  No more excuses allowed.  (And no more injuries allowed either.  It works that way, right?)

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

Now I just need to remember this the next time I wonder why on earth I'm getting up so early...

The one thing that motivates me to get up early is keeping in mind how glad I'm gonna be later that I did so.

xor

Hey play.

What is your avatar? 

Just wondering.  It's kind of like a happy chunk of coal.  We do like our coal here in Seattle.

Am I doing this right?

Hey play.

What is your avatar? 

Just wondering.  It's kind of like a happy chunk of coal.  We do like our coal here in Seattle.

It looks like one of those frosted mini-wheat characters from the commercials...that's what I see anyway.

No excuses....

Imminent Catastrophe

I'm guessing it's gneiss

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016