Mizuno.... (Read 3866 times)

drca

Thanks, jerseyrunner and good to hear the 15's and 16's have strong reviews.  Maybe I'll get the 16's as a backup shoe now - I could probably use the variety anyway.

I was also a fan of the Wave Riders and hated the 14s but so did everybody. The 15s and 16s have been better, like the earlier versions so if the Elixer is phased out, you might try the Wave Riders again.

Still waiting for any news on the Wave Universe x (5?).  Aren't they supposed to be coming out about now?

July 5th

---------

Really cool new ad the marketing team just released..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=ObKQQxMtpuI

---------

Splashalot

Big grin  Great ad!

Resident Sk8r boi

Yo Seth, I'm back in the Mizuno fold after a dalliance with Saucony. Went for the Rider 16's, stoked to get miles on them I the pdx marathon training cycle!

Yo Seth, I'm back in the Mizuno fold after a dalliance with Saucony. Went for the Rider 16's, stoked to get miles on them I the pdx marathon training cycle!

lomad!   welcome home  Smile

Have you checked out the Wave Sayonara yet?

Wait until you see whats in store for Rider 17....

---------

I do hope the Mizuno Wave Universe 5 will have a color scheme available other than the one with the numbers all over it.

Sorry, it won't.

---------

Resident Sk8r boi

lomad!   welcome home  Smile

Have you checked out the Wave Sayonara yet?

Wait until you see whats in store for Rider 17....

I'm looking forward to the sayonara for sure. Thinking I'll end up in a rider/sayonara rotation through this cycle, With the lighter sayonara as raceday kit.

I'm still pretty beat up from a not great half marathon Sunday, but had a decent first run in the riders this morning.

I'm still pretty beat up from a not great half marathon Sunday, but had a decent first run in the riders this morning.

Beat up from the course, or beat up because you didnt run well?  I've been through both haha!

---------

drrbradford

Really cool new ad the marketing team just released..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=ObKQQxMtpuI

That's not cool. It's stupid. I'm a human. With eyes. I saw the shoe. And will now purposefully avoid Mizuno gear because of this advert.

stshipley7

I tried the Sayonara today, and I really liked it, but I liked the Brooks PureFlow better.

-STS

runmichigan

That's not cool. It's stupid. I'm a human. With eyes. I saw the shoe. And will now purposefully avoid Mizuno gear because of this advert.

Why?

Resident Sk8r boi

Beat up from the course, or beat up because you didnt run well?  I've been through both haha!

Little bit of both, haha! Trained well, had a plan, course didn't really suit me and I blew up late.  Lessons learned for the next one, though!

Splashalot

ROFL.  See above for the definition of cutting off one's nose to spite one's face.