Broad Street anyone? (Read 727 times)

Ahhhh....gotcha. Had forgotten about that. Last year was my first. You never forget your first.....Wait....Never mind.
    This is my first time too. Blush

Michelle

Scout7

This is my first time too. Blush
      I'll try to be gentle.
        I'll try to be gentle.
        HEY. I'm telling! I think Scout is being a pervert again!!! Oh, wait...who do I tell?? Confused Evil grin

Michelle

Scout7

HEY. I'm telling! I think Scout is being a pervert again!!! Oh, wait...who do I tell?? Confused Evil grin
          Yeah, that would be reported to me. It's duly noted.
          evillee

does it count if i thought about doing Broad Street???? Family golf outing instead.....weather is going to be beautiful.. Planning on doing something at the Philly Marathon in November 8k or HM we'll see how the summer goes
              Looks like I'm heading to Hell town tomorrow as well. When I checked out about registration earlier in the week (I'll blame it on being sick) I saw the pick your packet up on race day for an extra $10. Totally forgot you had to preregister. Oh well such is life.

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Broad Street? Does this involve a pump handle? Cholera? The birth of modern epidemiology?
                  Scout would know Wink Mr. bored man!

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Scout is a student of John Snow's?
                      Ohhhhhhhhhhhh so that's John snow Wink Thanks!

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

You are welcome. BTW, you don't get cholera if you only ever drink beer.
                          Well I never drink beer so I must be full of sh$%

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Whiskey? That works too, so you should be okay.
                              Joe, where are you? Did you say you'll be wearing your Charlie Brown shirt on Sunday?

Michelle

The voice of mile 18

I was talking to myself on the Montco user group Cry I am in for Broad St. will be heading downtown tomorrow for pickup. will we meet in front of the hospital marque or on the track? what time roughly is everyone going down? I will be wearing my yellow charlie brown shirt and a black running hat. no decision yet on shorts or socks yet.

Tri Rule #1 of Triathlon Training/Racing - If Momma ain't happy nobody is happy