More miles than degrees club (Read 4509 times)

justrundan

5 miles @ -5 this morning.

Dan

spinach

I hope this is my last entry this season,  16 miles this morning, the temperature was 7 when I started, I don't know what it was at the end.  I got my entry for March, now lets hope I don't have to be back this month.

stadjak

Interval Junkie --Nobby

Is it too early to long for this thread?  79F today.  Sheesh.  No middle ground; just winter gear to shirts off in a week.

2021 Goals: 50mpw 'cause there's nothing else to do

Joann Y

Is it too early to long for this thread?  79F today.  Sheesh.  No middle ground; just winter gear to shirts off in a week.

Omg, have you lost your mind?

joescott

He has!

- Joe

We are fragile creatures on collision with our judgment day.

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

Omg, have you lost your mind?

I'll answer for him.  Yes.

Here it hit 90F at 5:00 yesterday evening, then dropped to 32F this morning.  I ran in the morning.

NikoRosa

Funky Kicks 2019

Greetings from the southern tier of western NY, or as I like to call it, The Land of Perpetual Winter.  10 degrees, 11 miles run.

Leah, mother of dogs

joescott

Greetings from the southern tier of western NY, or as I like to call it, The Land of Perpetual Winter.  10 degrees, 11 miles run.

No      way      .

- Joe

We are fragile creatures on collision with our judgment day.

NikoRosa

Funky Kicks 2019

I'm trying to look on the bright side, at least my dog isn't covered in mud when we get home.

Leah, mother of dogs

Teresadfp

One day at a time

My husband and I planned a trip this past weekend to snowshoe up to our cabin and then ski on Sunday at Saddleback, a resort in the Maine mountains.  Friday and Saturday were beautiful.  We woke up Sunday and it was 6 degrees above zero and very windy.  We got down our hill OK and started driving to the resort.  By the time we arrived there, it was 2 below zero and even windier - gusts over 40 mph.  They closed the mountain for the day!!  WTF?  On March 22?  Wimps.

bump

Prairie running is peace.

bhearn

Oh yeah. 149 miles, 40-65 degrees, on 12/19-20.

Also 153 miles, 50-95 degrees, on 9/25-26.

runnerclay

Consistently Slow

Must be a bunch of southerners!

My husband and I planned a trip this past weekend to snowshoe up to our cabin and then ski on Sunday at Saddleback, a resort in the Maine mountains.  Friday and Saturday were beautiful.  We woke up Sunday and it was 6 degrees above zero and very windy.  We got down our hill OK and started driving to the resort.  By the time we arrived there, it was 2 below zero and even windier - gusts over 40 mph.  They closed the mountain for the day!!  WTF?  On March 22?  Wimps.

Run until the trail runs out.

SCHEDULE 2016--

The pain that hurts the worse is the imagined pain. One of the most difficult arts of racing is learning to ignore the imagined pain and just live with the present pain (which is always bearable.) - Jeff

unsolicited chatter

http://bkclay.blogspot.com/

Teresadfp

One day at a time

Must be a bunch of southerners!

Yeah!

On the way home, it had warmed up to 10 degrees when we passed a local ice cream joint.  People were lined up outside, waiting to order ice cream at the window.

NikoRosa

Funky Kicks 2019

3 degrees, 12.5 mile run.

Leah, mother of dogs