More miles than degrees club (Read 4509 times)

NikoRosa

Funky Kicks 2019

This morning 10.3 miles at minus 20 deg F with only a light breeze.  And an attack of runner's trots to liven things up.

You win.

Leah, mother of dogs

I know a runner  pulling a sled 160 miles across Northern Wisconsin this weekend and the starting temp was -10 degrees. I think they've got you all beat.

Nobody likes a braggart.

Craig42

18 miles this morning,  18º at the start,  24º at the end.

Probably the closest I'll come to qualifying in Round Rock, Texas.

Cyberic

First post of the season. This morning I ran over 18 miles (30 km) in 16 degrees F (-9 celcius) on the thermometer. Winter has started yesterday in Montreal.

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

I was not going to run 43 miles this morning.

bhearn

I forgot. 100 miles, 95 degrees, two weeks ago, Javelina Jundred.

beat

Break on through

26 miles at 21 degrees - Roxbury Marathon.  Winter is here in Connecticut!

"Not to touch the Earth, not to see the Sun, nothing left to do but run, run, run..."

papopp

this feels a little bit like cheating----but I guess I am in on a technicality.

according to my phone ----3.2 miles at 3 degrees.

wife is pissed that I went----but other than that it was a beautiful run---right at sunrise ,an inch or 2 of snow on the ground, perfectly clear,cloudless deep blue sky and absolutely zero wind.

I ran about the same route  2 days ago and I thought at the time "I may not run the furthest or the fastest---but I DO have the first effing footprints  down the trail this morning"----was glad to see they were still visible this morning.

Stephen

ch17

It's Tuesday every day

I finally get to join! 10 mi in the following (was away from my normal location):

5:52A (prior to start): 5 F, WC -9 F

6:52A (during): 4F/-8F

7:52A (during): 3F/-8F

8:52A (after): 4F/-7F

The one thing that kept me going the last couple of miles is I thought it was getting warmer and didn't want to end up missing out by a stinkin' degree F or something.

--Christine

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

Ah, I forgot. I'm in easily the past two days, with temps of 5F and -4F respectively.

I made it to the club today as well.  Below 0, and ran 4.25 miles.

Calm and felt fairly warm.  No complaints here.

Easier to do here in Michigan than when I lived in Dallas!

Life Goals:

#1: Do what I can do

#2: Enjoy life

13.1 miles in snow and 6F. Real feel well below zero. Happy new year everyone!

Joann Y

I think this may be the first time I'm in the club (maybe in the 1990s when I was young and a lot hardier). 12 today in 9 (-6 wind-chill) and 7+ yesterday in 4 (-15 windchill).

joescott

Happy New Year.  7.6 miles today.  Temp -9.  Wind chill -24.  Yeah!

- Joe

We are fragile creatures on collision with our judgment day.