More miles than degrees club (Read 4509 times)

mattw4jc

Sunday: 20 miles at 10 or 9 or 8 degrees depending on when and who you asked.

Just finishing two weeks of below zero to low single digits.  It was easy to get more miles than degrees every day.  Nothing wrong with running in cold weather, but I really prefer a little warmer.

joescott

Nice!

Sunday: 20 miles at 10 or 9 or 8 degrees depending on when and who you asked.

I got 8 miles at 6 degrees this morning, so barely made it!

- Joe

We are fragile creatures on collision with our judgment day.

mattw4jc

We jumped up to 65F this morning - at 5am even!

No hope for me. But I did run 12.12 miles on January 12. So, more miles than the current day perhaps?

A chilly 8 miles in 4 degrees.  Wind chill -3

beat

Break on through

15 hilly, chilly miles at 13 degrees today.  The sun was out, though, and there was no wind, so it was comfortable!

"Not to touch the Earth, not to see the Sun, nothing left to do but run, run, run..."

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

15 hilly, chilly miles at 13 degrees today.  The sun was out, though, and there was no wind, so it was comfortable!

So?? I ran 2 miles at 37 degrees. Not even a jacket. I'm probably out of the club for the season.

beat

Break on through

Punxsatawney Phil begs to differ!

"Not to touch the Earth, not to see the Sun, nothing left to do but run, run, run..."

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

So?? I ran 2 miles at 37 degrees. Not even a jacket. I'm probably out of the club for the season.

Boy was I wrong. 6F this morning, with wind chill at -15.

spinach

I got in today with three miles this morning when the temperature was -11°F.  This was my second run outdoors this year because of the hamstring problem, so it was a bit of a shock. Fortunately there was no wind.

joescott

Boy was I wrong. 6F this morning, with wind chill at -15.

Ha yes!

10 > 3 today for me.  And it was miserable to the point that I almost hated running because it was the day after a snowfall on top of that and running on the icy streets, jumping out of the way of cars, plodding slow, slow, slow.  Boo.

- Joe

We are fragile creatures on collision with our judgment day.

CommanderKeen

Cobra Commander Keen

Yesterday (2-12), 10.7 miles at 9 degrees.

5k: 17:58 11/22 │ 10k: 37:55 9/21 │ HM: 1:23:22 4/22 │ M: 2:56:05 12/22

Upcoming Races:

bhearn

135 miles, 128 degrees

tom1961

Old , Ugly and slow

I assume this was badwater.

You are a tough. 

I might be able to run 1 mile at 128

135 miles, 128 degrees

first race sept 1977 last race sept 2007

2019  goals   1000  miles  , 190 pounds , deadlift 400 touch my toes

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

🤣🤣🤣

135 miles, 128 degrees

I *LOVE* that one of the first things you did after getting back online was to post here.