Happy Birthday Me! (Read 536 times)

Go Pre!

Big grin
      Well Happy Birthday Daddyo!! How's your birthday going? Going out tonight?
        Happy Birthday You!

E.J.
        Greater Lowell Road Runners
        Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

Happy Birthday me tomorrow! ...and Happy Birthday you too
            Another year older, better add a couple miles on tonight's run. Enjoy your day!
              Happy Birthday to you, la la la la la la!!
                Happy Birthday - Daddyo Smile Trentman - Happy Birthday for tomorrow Smile

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away...(unkown)

Go With The Flow
                Thyroid Support Group

Happy Birthday, Dave!!!

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

Happy Birthday!

Run to Win
                    25 Marathons, 17 Ultras, 16 States (Full List)

Another Passion

Happy birthday, Daddyo! Cool

Rick
                      "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
                      "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
                      runningforcassy.blogspot.com

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Damn, why couldn't I have been born in early Oct.? Much nicer weather now than in mid-Feb! Hope you had a fantastic day! Smile k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Go Pre!

Well, kinda blah, worked late (office social) and the DW picked me up, we went grocery shopping and home to watch Tivo'd episodes of the Office and 30 Rock. Off to bed now,, got a 10K tempo run in the morning! and HB Trentman!
                            Just got home from celebrating a HB for my now 14 year-old son! Good day to be born! HB Daddyo! And since no one else did it, i guess I have to: Hummmmm......Happy Birthday to you!Happy Birthday to you!Happy Birthday to Daddy - O! Happy Birthday to you!....(sorry, Blush it's a little out of tune Wink)
                            Next up: A 50k in ? Done: California-Oregon-Arizona-Nevada (x2)-Wisconsin-Wyoming-Utah-Michigan-Colorado

Swadvad

"And many morrrrrrre!"

Go Pre!

Thanks everyone! Now, the 1st run in my forties, was a little more exciting and disappointing than I'd hoped...read more in the next post (titled "40 year loses virginity" Wink