Black Friday/Cyber Monday/Holiday Deals (Read 124 times)

ilanarama

Pace Prophet

Saw an article online this morning that reminded me that 'tis the season for deals on gear, particularly electronics.  I'm not in the market now since I bought a Garmin Fenix 3HR on Amazon Day earlier this year, but my previous Garmins have all been older models that I bought deeply discounted in holiday sales.

DC Rainmaker's Holiday 2017 deals post is a good source of information on discounts on electronics and will be continuously updated.

Feel free to add other running-related deals to this post!

an amazing likeness

All of us have paid hundreds of dollars for our Garmin, multiple pairs of shoes at $60, $80 or more. Many of us get at least as much value from the RunningAhead training log as we do from other equipment, and it's permanent value--the data will always be there.

I can run reports right now that compare my jog yesterday to whatever it was I was doing in November 2007, 10 years ago -- distance, time splits, map, weather. Amazing stuff. Yet, we probably have not paid nearly as much for that value as we have for our watches, our shoes, or our fuel belts or whatever.

This site is not a content arm of a large company. It is the hobby of a person which has turned into a small business for him.

I simply don't think Eric charges enough for what he does to turn everyone into a workout data "power user",  including GPS upload, training plans, tracking shoe mileage, dozens of custom reports, route maps, runspots, pace calculators, etc.  In addition to the Log features, there are the active community in the forums and user groups, and the annual team competition.

Donations to fund RunningAhead are easy and you can pick any amount to match the value you get from the service – it is the Public Broadcasting model.

Go to THIS LINK to get the best deal you’ll experience in all of your 2017 shopping.

(credit to MikeyMike for the original version...)

Acceptable at a dance, invaluable in a shipwreck.

stealth.rnr

She laughs at me......

^^^^^

Yes.

stoik16

http://stores.ebay.com/endure365

Here is some Olympic Running Gear !!!

Running Problem

Problem Child

Many of us aren't sure what the hell point you are trying to make and no matter how we guess, it always seems to be something else. Which usually means a person is doing it on purpose.

VDOT 53.37 

5k18:xx | Marathon 2:55:22