Why no apps for I phone (Read 2346 times)

GLW

I like this site for logging my info and would like to see a iPhone app. Keep up the good work. Greg

Eric, this is huge news.  Please let me know if I can be of any assistance in bringing this to fruition.  I am more than willing to do beta testing.  So glad to hear this.  Man, I'm stoked.  I love RunningAhead, but was really struggling without an app.  Ok, I'll shut up and be patient.

Running safely

I too am interested to see an iPhone app. I have been an RA user for several years and always run with my iPhone. Would love to integrate the two.

I also would love to have a iPhone app for RA.  I love the program but it is a pain that I have to wait until I get back home to put the information on RA.  

any news?

IMKY13 finish!!

I'd like to see an app for Black Berry.

I won't be able to upgrade to an iPhone until May 2012.  Thanks!!

Fitness/weight goals for 2014

1) STAY INJURY FREE!!!

2) Get to 189 lbs by the end of July 2014...and stay there (as of 4-25-14 was at 203 lbs)

3) Complete Ironman Chattanooga in under 14 hours

4) Break 4 hours in a stand alone marathon (Goal race=Rocket City 12/13/14)

5) 4,500 total overall miles for the year:

Swim: 100 miles

Bike: 3,000 miles

Run: 1,400 miles

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

I'd like to see an app for Black Berry.

I won't be able to upgrade to an iPhone until May 2012.  Thanks!!

Semi-troll post:  Why should anyone write an app for a platform that is dying/near death?

Buzzie

Bacon Party!

Semi-troll post:  Why should anyone write an app for a platform that is dying/near deathi?

Concur. But the I phone people are Special!

Liz

pace sera, sera