Biggus dickus (Read 316 times)

Queen of 3rd Place

Mainstream media summary of an article in today's Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences. Using computer-generated images, the researchers found data suggesting that women are attracted to big penises:

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/51469938/ns/health-mens_health/#.UWNCBZPviSo

Ex runner

chaquita73

LOL--I'm not even sure where to begin with my comments on this "research"!

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Well, duh!!!  They wasted research dollars on verifying common sense.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

kaleidoscopeEyes

"PNAS".

How would you pronounce that acronym?

Old, Slow, Happy

Okay.  My name is Richard.  I am often called Dick (or a dick Smile).  In college, I was called Big Dick and Bigus Dickus.  I'm 6'3" and I weigh about 215 since my knee surgery.  Is that big enough for you???

bhearn

The human male possesses the Italian designer faucet of penises. They’re pretty big, the biggest of any primate’s relative to body size. And they’re showy, too, right out there, front and center on our upright bodies (i.e., they don’t retract), as if they were meant to be seen as part of the décor. Why?

It bears mentioning here that one theory on the origin of bipedalism is that we evolved it specifically to show off our penises. (So much for Born to Run.)

Regular ass person

"Not only were the ratings higher, but the women also spent more time gazing at the generously endowed figures, a sign they preferred looking at them as opposed to figures with smaller penises."

I seriously LOL'd at this.

an amazing likeness

Well...sure beats Incontinentia Buttocks.

Acceptable at a dance, invaluable in a shipwreck.

Tiefsa

Well...sure beats Incontinentia Buttocks.

Nice one!

The human male possesses the Italian designer faucet of penises. They’re pretty big, the biggest of any primate’s relative to body size. And they’re showy, too, right out there, front and center on our upright bodies (i.e., they don’t retract), as if they were meant to be seen as part of the décor. Why?

It bears mentioning here that one theory on the origin of bipedalism is that we evolved it specifically to show off our penises. (So much for Born to Run.)

Maybe Red Bird could raise that defense at his court date ...

"I want you to pray as if everything depends on it, but I want you to prepare yourself as if everything depends on you."

-- Dick LeBeau

Feeling the growl again

"Not only were the ratings higher, but the women also spent more time gazing at the generously endowed figures, a sign they preferred looking at them as opposed to figures with smaller penises."

I seriously LOL'd at this.

They failed to understand the difference between a preference and a spectacle.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

FSocks

KillJoyFuckStick

Breaking News!  Men prefer women with Biggus Boobus.

You people have issues 

northernman

Fight The Future

It still is consistent with the improved running theory. It simply was to provide an additional appendage to strap your iphone to while running. Also made it easier to reach the buttons to change tunes.

Breaking News!  Men prefer women with Biggus Boobus.

Where is the research to back up this claim?

Where is the research to back up this claim?

here's a bit.

My leg won't stop mooing.

i think i've got a calf injury.