sub 6:00 in my log (Read 709 times)

ok it was just 4 x 400 with 200 jogs and 200 walking.... 400 reps... but I ran all 4 pretty close to the same 1:21.73 1:20.79 1:20.50 1:20.67 -------------- 5:24 Big grin But on top of that I was really consistent... I think I could have run 2 more at that pace but the effort would have had to really go up that last one was getting tough to hold on the pace though the final curve.... I just ran out of time I had to get to work... I wasn't sure how fast that was... I was planning to try to run 1:29-1:32 ish but I relaxed into the first one... and ran the first 100 slower in the second one (or so I thought)... and I just felt good... I hadn't done the math... and when I logged it... I was shocked. I know this is only one mile and broken into 400's with basically full recovery but it gives me hope that running a sub 1:32:00 1/2 marathon is a possibility... for me in nov.
      Somewhere in my dreams I run that fast. Nice job!
      Teresadfp

One day at a time

Somewhere in my dreams I run that fast. Nice job!
        Great job, jsobo! LOL, I can't even run that fast in my dreams!! I just watch my son, instead.
          Wow! Nice work and congrats!

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away...(unkown)

Go With The Flow
          Thyroid Support Group