Any log stalkers out there? (Read 2050 times)

eric :)

Hi guys, I'm looking for a pretty graph of training data to create a screen shot. Do you know where I can find one that's colorful with aesthetically pleasing bars? eric :-) MTA: why am I looking for a graph? In preparation for the release of the next major feature (probably in less than a week), I need to redo the home page for its announcement and I figure it'll be nice to put up some screen shots of the log to pimp it. Here's your chance to have your log on the front page!
    zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I'm kind of fond of mine...though it has too much gray (ie snow/ice/slush) and black (TM) runs. Can you wait another month...? Wink

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

MrH

I'm kind of fond of mine...though it has too much gray (ie snow/ice/slush) and black (TM) runs. Can you wait another month...? Wink
        There's a lot of empty space in there too. Smile

The process is the goal.

Men heap together the mistakes of their lives, and create a monster they call Destiny.

E.J.
          Greater Lowell Road Runners
          Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

skinnycaponesugar

I was looking at Ojo's log with an impressive 100 days of consecutive running...very cool Smile

Love, Run, Sleep

colorful Smile My graph Can you do better?
              Jill_B

I fly.

Mine is full of treadmill runs (boringish), but it is full... Maybe Trent's log (his is insane).

Bring it on.

One of my favorites: My graph

Runners run

Here's another. I'm partial to the Minnesota runners, apparently: My graph

Runners run

Then there's this one, which is a lot less interesting without knowing that the 54 miler was on a treadmill, but still scary nonetheless: My graph

Runners run

Giant Flaming Dork

Wow. I feel humbled in the sight of so many capable log stalkers here. Can I still keep my title?

http://xkcd.com/621/

And another: My graph

Runners run

Thanks Mikey! Schneidr's graph is impressive! Now I have to decide if I should go with a colorful graph, or a graph with multiple workouts on the same day. Who is this Dopple Bock and why did he torture his treadmill?
                            Wow. I feel humbled in the sight of so many capable log stalkers here. Can I still keep my title?
                            Your title is being threatened. You need to provide more graphs or the title maybe passed on to MikeyMike. Tongue
                            slevie

One other thought would be whether you want to emphasize the multiple sport/activity graphing capabilities or the multiple workout type for a single activity. I really appreciate the recent upgrades which handle the multiple sport graphing/reporting. I think they make the site significantly better, so I guess my vote towards multi-sport is biased. Smile Although these graphs are nice (and impressive), you can probably make a visually better graph by fudging some data.

A Saucy Wench

It is clear that mikey is the king of the log stalkers. MTA: for what it is worth for some reason that last one mikey posted appeals the most. Although I do like that you can see doubles on the new graphs.

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7