Help with old log / new profile (Read 530 times)

Hikerchick

Eric - I had to create myself a new user today -- when I clear cookies, etc of my computer I have to re-log into the site. I forgot that I had signed up with RA using a google email. I have since gotten rid of that email because I never used it. So I re-signed up on RA, using my comcast email. Now of course, my log is gone. I haven't done any running this year (back injury) but I have been to the gym and I liked being able to see how often I was there, to guilt myself into going. Smile And I'm going to start back up with running as soon as I see my doctor next week & get his ok. I can start a new log if I need to, that's fine. But I thought I'd ask if there is any way you can load my old log onto my new profile? I think I kept the same user name (it's Hikerchick now, it may have been Hikerchick or Hikerchick8, not sure). I appreciate any help you can offer. Thanks!!
    Michelle
    eric :)

Hickerchick, I can't transfer data between accounts without writing more code and I rather not do that. It's much easier to use your old account and update the information there. If you forgot the password to your old account, email me your old gmail address and I can reset it for you. If you want to keep your new profile, I would transfer that to your old account. Be sure to change your new account's screen name to something else if you want to keep the screen name as well. eric :-)
      Hikerchick

keep your emails private Big grin
        eric :)

If you know the password, then the easiest thing to do is to swap the email addresses and screen names.
            I have no idea what happened there. When I initially tried to log back into RA this morning, where it prompts for your username & password in the middle of the screen, the "login" button was grayed out; I didn't even have the option of clicking it and logging in. So I assumed there was something wrong with my email. Confused I still have no clue about that, but I found a different way to log in, using my old information and I'm good now. I'll change my email address within the old account. Anyway thank you, Eric. I'm still confused, but I'll get over it. I have my log, so all is good. Cool MTA: Eric, is there a way to delete the profile I created this morning? Username "Hikerchick" ?

Michelle