Gravel (Read 796 times)

va

1. In "Edit Course" can a surface type of "Gravel" be added? Many of the nice long runs by me are on gravel back roads. Note, you may not think gravel roads are that special, but they can be. They tend to be softer than asphalt, and often don't have much vehicle traffic. On the other hand, if the gravel is too coarse, it can be hard to run on. 2. In "Map Locator" and "Find Maps" , it would be nice if you could search by surface type. Minor Bug: When a course is displayed, the term "Terrain" is used rather than "Surface".
    Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Also can you add wood, grass, sand? Also, can you add "night" as a climate condition (a clear night is not sunny and not cloudy). Thanks T
        Also can you add wood, grass, sand? Also, can you add "night" as a climate condition (a clear night is not sunny and not cloudy). Thanks T
        Perhaps you can add an "other" box for terrain and change "Sunny\Clear" to "Sunny\Clear\Starry" for the OCD folks here. While you are at it, could you add "Monkey Attack" to the climate condition or health section? (Can you tell I am sick of studying? Too many practice questions for one day for me!)
        eric :)

As soon as I finish unpacking and setting up my office, I'll be redoing all these logs pages. I'll consider allowing you to add custom types. Custom everything. That's the theme for the next major release.