Current Year Stats Window (Read 593 times)

waterfordrider

Team Effort

Eric, Would it be possible to add a user accessilble slot for current month goal for riding/running and make the total show red or black depending on whether your above or below target, each new month adds to the total . It is not hard to track the first 3-4 months, but with varying monthly goals due to changing seasons, it becomes harder and harder to quickly track. It would be nice to have a quick visual reference.

www.runninngahead.com/groups/5000MC/forum

eric :)

This feature is better when incorporated with a training plan. I really want to get to it but I keep receiving lots of little feature requests which takes time away from these big projects I have planned. By the way, I haven't forgotten about the cyclists on this site. I am still planning to make the cycling log better. eric Smile
      waterfordrider

Team Effort

Thanks, you run a great site. You know how it is, there is always some extra little feature someone would like. I will be patient. Oh and while your are at it, a place for wind speed in the weather/temperature area would be nice. Big grin

www.runninngahead.com/groups/5000MC/forum