Things that are startling... (Read 1125 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Well, now that you mention it, I remember I was so busy retching I forgot that my throat hurt. A new home remedy is born! Smile

Sweet!  I personally recommend gargling warm salt water.  Not sure I want to try vanilla body spray, though it would double as a breath spray, so there's that. Tongue

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Queen of 3rd Place

Sweet!  I personally recommend gargling warm salt water  a strong hot toddy. 

fify

Ex runner

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

fify

Really, it should be to gargle salt water, then a hot toddy to wash the salt ick flavor out.

~ Sarah Kay

Soy sauce when you think it's coca cola.

"Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow.  Don't walk behind me; I may not lead.  Just walk beside me and be my friend."

xor

Soy sauce when you think it's coca cola.

Ah yes. 

That reminds me of when I was a little kid and they'd have those cups of whipped butter on the tables at IHOP.  I thought they were ice cream and asked my step mom if I could eat one.  Knowing that this would be one way to learn me, she said yes.

Gulp.

It learned me.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Things that are startling...

Being woken up at 1:43 am by your kid who is puking.

Being woken up at 2:37 am by your other kid who is puking.

Noticing at 3:07am a sharp, queasy feeling in your stomach...

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Being woken up at 1:43 am by your kid who is puking.

Being woken up at 2:37 am by your other kid who is puking.

Noticing at 3:07am a sharp, queasy feeling in your stomach...

Oh no...food poisoning?  Noro/Norwalk-like virus?  Either option sounds horrid.  Sorry. Sad  Hope it passes fast.

~ Sarah Kay

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Prolly just a bug.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Those bugs when everyone is sick are the worst (especially if there aren't enough toilets to go around).

~ Sarah Kay

My dad tells a story, supposedly a true one, about a man he knows who had a condition in which preparation-H was required.  One night the guy woke up and needed some relief, so he went into the bathroom where the preparation-H tube was sitting, but he didn't turn the lights on.  Unfortunately, his wife had also used some icy-hot or ben-gay in a tube similar to the preparation-h tube and left it in about the same place.

Imagine her surprise to be woken in the middle of the night with her husband's "cheeks" in her face as he screams "Blow it! Blow it!"

I'd say it was startling for both of them.

TeaOlive

old woman w/hobby

My dad tells a story, supposedly a true one, about a man he knows who had a condition in which preparation-H was required.  One night the guy woke up and needed some relief, so he went into the bathroom where the preparation-H tube was sitting, but he didn't turn the lights on.  Unfortunately, his wife had also used some icy-hot or ben-gay in a tube similar to the preparation-h tube and left it in about the same place.

Imagine her surprise to be woken in the middle of the night with her husband's "cheeks" in her face as he screams "Blow it! Blow it!"

I'd say it was startling for both of them.

Made me snickerSmile

steph  

Something startling? Jäger.
                          zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Something startling? Jäger.

No way...that stuff is awesome!  So warm... (see, I like black licorice a lot!).

~ Sarah Kay

More specifically, then, startling is the morning after Jäger. Wink Yuck.
                              zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

More specifically, then, startling is the morning after Jäger. Wink Yuck.

Sounds like the morning after many red wines, for me. Black eye

~ Sarah Kay