Let's not talk about meat, it's protein instead (Read 206 times)

Question, why would it take 7 years to develop a healthy menu?

More importantly, why would it take 7 years to develop a Waffle Taco!?!?!?!?!?!?!  Cha-ching!!

"Good-looking people have no spine. Their art never lasts. They get the girls, but we're smarter." - Lester Bangs

stadjak

Interval Junkie --Nobby

Waffle Taco!?!?!?!?!?!?!  Cha-ching!!

We have a winner!

2021 Goals: 50mpw 'cause there's nothing else to do

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

And if eating at Taco Bell is still too much trouble for you, there's Soylent!

AnneCA

I didn't post it so much to pick on Taco Bell, but to point out how our choices in food or "food" are driven by perception.

"43 percent of conversations about “meat” over the last six months were negative...only 6 percent of conversations about “protein” were negative."

Isn't this just Taco Bell not wanting to fess up that they want to market to the paleo types?  Although, in other contexts, I have noticed "protein" starting to nudge out "meat" in descriptions of diets and food choices.  As a vegetarian myself, I think this is more inclusive, even if it does play into the bizarre protein obsession of many Americans.  Yes, I'm sure I'm getting enough protein, thanksforyourconcern.

lagwagon

The new doublespeak disappoints, coming from the crew that brought us the brilliant 4th meal campaign.

I love the Doritos locos tacos.  But more than the "protein power" I think its the "super mineral enhancement with over a full gram of dietary halite" that keeps me coming back for more.

At least I now know whats for lunch tomorrow.

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

Isn't this just Taco Bell not wanting to fess up that they want to market to the paleo types?  Although, in other contexts, I have noticed "protein" starting to nudge out "meat" in descriptions of diets and food choices.  As a vegetarian myself, I think this is more inclusive, even if it does play into the bizarre protein obsession of many Americans.  Yes, I'm sure I'm getting enough protein, thanksforyourconcern.

87.6% of runners have a bizarre protein obsession.

Yes, I pulled that number out of my <bleep>.

leonasmith1977

Addicted to Running

I love Taco Bell! Smile

Interesting marketing move on their part!

"The emphasis on nutrition, rather than meatiness"