Redness & irritation above eyelids -- from sweat? (Read 2897 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Yeah, that's what mine looked like, like I'd spent too long on the sunbed! It was in a kind of stripe above my eyelids and below the brow, like I'd put my eye shadow on wrong or something. After a while it spread to around the edges of my eye, below the eye so I looked like some kind of panda. It turns out it was eczema, and it's all cleared up now, so there's hope! I feel for you though, it really got me down for a while because everyone could see it and it hurt too.
    Yep, mine extends a bit around the outer corners of my eyes--I hope it doesn't spread any further. I will mention to the doc what you have told me re: the exzema diagnosis. I hope it doesn't spread any further--pandas are cute, but I don't want to look like one. Wink k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Doc thinks it IS eczema, so as needed I am to use 1% hydrocortizone cream. I also have a script for an alburterol inhaler and he wants me to start using Allegra in addition to my Nasacort AQ. Apparently eczema goes right along with the allergies and asthma--I'm pretty much a mess! Wink k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay