Facebook problem (Read 509 times)

Jasonm01

Hi Eric - Great App! I just linked this into facebook the other day and it seems to post to the app, but it will not post updates to my wall. I went into preferences on facebook and set it to publish all, but it still doesn't seem to work. I've also unlinked the app and relinked to no avail. Am I doing something wrong?
      I am having the same issue. However, my friends is posting. This is the second day that it hasn't posted. It did post on Monday and before that.

Run Like a Mother

The program has been working fine for me until tonight.  I use the GPS uploader with my Garmin and It seems that it is just taking a very long time for the workouts to be uploaded.  I came back to it a couple hours later and noticed it had posted to my FB wall.

Linda

Seems you are right.

eric :)

Facebook failed in an unexpected way while updating profiles and I didn't handle the condition properly, which jammed up all the cued up tasks.  I put in code to handle this condition and hopefully this would fix the problem.
            Jasonm01

Works great now. thx!
                Facebook failed in an unexpected way while updating profiles and I didn't handle the condition properly, which jammed up all the cued up tasks.  I put in code to handle this condition and hopefully this would fix the problem.

If you ever need help, let me know. I don't need to be paid.