20% off coupon for Onlineshoes.com (Read 1036 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Got a coupon to share for anyone in need of new shoes (running or otherwise): Onlineshoes.com Promo code: 8ANNIVBX @ checkout. Valid on one regularly priced item (some exclusions). Expires 3/31/08

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

The Greatest of All Time

Woo Hoo!!! Thanks Zoomie. You just saved me $20 on a new pair of 2130's!!! And I was just going to go to Dick's tomorrow and get some for about $95. Instead I paid $75 with free shipping. Sa-weet!
      all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.
      zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I love that site...I have bought most of my running shoes there in the past year. I was sold when I had a pair of shoes that after 50 miles or so I just couldn't make work for me (rubbed my achilles raw). I was ticked, since I had spent $100 and figured I was SOL. Then I checked their return policy...90 days--NO questions asked. That's almost unheard of with online shoe retailers. They have frequent sales, too. I don't think I've paid "full retail" for most shoes since I started shopping there. Just wish I could use that coupon on a new pair of Dansko clogs, but those are one of the exclusions.

~ Sarah Kay

They didn't have my size Angry

Vim

I tired to order some another pair of 1223's but the discount didn't work Confused Still $109?

Vim

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I tired to order some another pair of 1223's but the discount didn't work Confused Still $109?
              Where did you enter the code? The little box is on the last page of the payment process (page 3, IIRC), then you have to click the button (I think the button was gray) next to the box to apply it...did it not work after doing that? It worked on my end (the shoes I ordered earlier in the week are a bit small, so I ordered the next size up and will return the ones that fit less well) when I did it just a few hours ago.

~ Sarah Kay

Where did you enter the code? The little box is on the last page of the payment process (page 3, IIRC), then you have to click the button (I think the button was gray) next to the box to apply it...did it not work after doing that? It worked on my end (the shoes I ordered earlier in the week are a bit small, so I ordered the next size up and will return the ones that fit less well) when I did it just a few hours ago.
                I have to try again. I tried getting the 1223s but it kept saying $109 . Maybe cause it's already on sale????

Vim

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I have to try again. I tried getting the 1223s but it kept saying $109 . Maybe cause it's already on sale????
                  Ahhh...yeah, now I see the fine print on the coupon card thingie--not valid on clearance or sale merch. I know the 1224 is soon coming out, so that must be why they already have the 1223 "cheap."

~ Sarah Kay

Arrogant Bastard....Ale

I love that site...I have bought most of my running shoes there in the past year. I was sold when I had a pair of shoes that after 50 miles or so I just couldn't make work for me (rubbed my achilles raw). I was ticked, since I had spent $100 and figured I was SOL. Then I checked their return policy...90 days--NO questions asked. That's almost unheard of with online shoe retailers. They have frequent sales, too. I don't think I've paid "full retail" for most shoes since I started shopping there. Just wish I could use that coupon on a new pair of Dansko clogs, but those are one of the exclusions.
                    Is that common practice to return shoes after running in them for 50 miles? Shocked No wonder prices are sky high.
                      Awesome - I just happen to be in the market for a new pair of shoes (so my ankles are telling me, right on track after 425 miles in my current pair... Clowning around

"You can't have everything. Where would you put it?" - Steven Wright

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Is that common practice to return shoes after running in them for 50 miles? Shocked No wonder prices are sky high.
                        If they cause my heel to bleed, yeah. Most reputable running stores will take back shoes that don't work, too. The markup on running shoes is very high...returns aren't the reason for high prices, I am certain. Have you ever spent $100 on a shoe that hasn't worked?

~ Sarah Kay

My legs are killing me

Ouch. I just overpayed $25 on a brand new pair of shoes. Zoomy where were you 2 weeks ago! Big grin
                          zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Ouch. I just overpayed $25 on a brand new pair of shoes. Zoomy where were you 2 weeks ago! Big grin
                            I promise I will do better with posting sale info. That should be my job. Big grin

~ Sarah Kay

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Marcus, did you get your shoes, yet? Mine are "out for delivery!" Unfortunately I won't get to run in them until tomorrow, since I have to do my run today before UPS typically gets here.

~ Sarah Kay

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Woot, got my shoes (Saucony Progrid Guides). I think the 8.5s fit a bit better than the 8s. A bit longer and the arch hits me better...the 8s felt like the arches were back a tad too far. No risk of blistered toes with these, either. Free returns...now I can ship the 8s back. Big grin

~ Sarah Kay