misc update 13 (Read 2396 times)

Good evening folks! This is a minor update. The primary objective was to fix the download bug that Mr. Bump found. Right before I started working on GPS upload, I added race listing in the groups. "Statistics" is renamed once again to "Reports". When you click on it, you'll see that on the upper right corner of the page is a "Races" link. If you click on it, you'll get a list of races that your fellow group members ran in, along with some basic reporting. This feature is actually requested at the end of last year but I never had a chance to get to. Sorry about that. eric Smile

Kill

That's a cool feature! Thanks, Eric.

Passion is a rather frightening thing because if you have passion you don't know where it will take you.

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

Jeffrey

I just figured out where the new feature "reports" is located. (Evidently my brain is mud). I like it. Now users can get exposed to a wider variety of runners + logs. Thanks! Smile
          Exposed. Cool!

Ricky

—our ability to perform up to our physiological potential in a race is determined by whether or not we truly psychologically believe that what we are attempting is realistic. Anton Krupicka