Shelter Friends (Read 691 times)

My son took some pictures at the local shelter where we volunteer. Just a glimpse of some of the over 100 cats/kittens at the shelter. If anyone from PA is interested in adopting a cat or kitten just let me know! Smile

Michelle

This bunch is known as the escape artists! Quite often I'll turn around to have one of them sitting right behind, outside of their cage!

Michelle

One of my favorites, Arthur, he acts like he's the king. He loves to be pet.

Michelle

This is Blue, not a great picture of him though.

Michelle

Michelle

This is Spencer, he's a bit cranky at times.

Michelle

This is Sugar Plum. She's a sweetheart. Loves to be carried around.

Michelle

Michelle

There were 5 of these teeny guys, one died. They were dumped in front of the shelter in box, they are bottle fed every two hours!

Michelle

Michelle

Michelle

Michelle

Michelle

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Oh, no...thank goodness they are far away in PA--I want them all...even that sweet looking GSD! Poor babies with no homes.... Sad k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Oh, no...thank goodness they are far away in PA--I want them all...even that sweet looking GSD! Poor babies with no homes.... Sad k
                                Rumor has it that the German Shep. mix is part wolf. He's huge!

Michelle