Maps for Garmin 305 (Read 884 times)

Teresadfp

One day at a time

Peter, my son volunteered at the Maine Marathon - he was at mile 10. Good luck with the MDI marathon! It sounds hilly, lol. Hi, UpNorth! How far up north are you? We have a cabin close to Eustis, but that's not really that far north if you look at the entire state. But we'll say, "We're going up north this weekend." It seems to be the unofficial name of our camp! Blaine, I saw your article about getting lost on the lake! I have to try the map feature on the Garmin. DH used to ice boat in Wisconsin, so he's familiar with huge expanses of white. I can see how it would be disorienting. Today was much nicer for running in Maine, wasn't it?? I definitely sweat less when it's warmer. I must overdress at low temps. Teresa
    UpNorth

Hi, UpNorth! How far up north are you? We have a cabin close to Eustis, but that's not really that far north if you look at the entire state. But we'll say, "We're going up north this weekend." It seems to be the unofficial name of our camp!
      I'm a southerner -- I'm in York. Anything north of Portland to me is northern Maine