Chrismquanzikkah List (Read 606 times)

Whats on your list????? - Ski boots in a tiny size (no one has size 22 = ~5 in stock in the models I want to try!) - Stuff to feed my newest addiction (earwarmers, running gloves, fuel belt, Bolega socks, race ready shorts, running long-sleeved shirts, etc) - Fleece slip-on slippers - Shoes to wear to the hospital - why cant I wear my retired running shoes? (Merrel clogs maybe? Or there are some comfy looking things from LLBean maybe?) - A faster pace. Who doesnt? Tongue - a couple extra hours of sleep - More time found to run. - a 12-step program for my RA addiction. (This may provide more time to sleep and run! Blush) )
    zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

• iPod Nano (the red one with $10 going to AIDS charity) • Faster pace (good idea! Wonder if Santa can deliver on that request?) • Clean, ice-free, snow-free roads and minimal wind for the next few months. • Early Spring (I really miss my paved paths and sidewalks that are now Snowmobile trails. It really limits where I can run). • Awesome running in 2007. k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Hey, remember these..: ad 1 ad 2 Wish I could find them all. They seem to have vanished from cyberspace. The meat dreidel one was my favorite! Smile k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

vicentefrijole

Running socks... what runner doesn't need more running socks? Especially those expensive ones I feel guilty buying for myself... Wink