Where has your RA Shirt been ..... (Read 1329 times)

Neil Gunn

Gandalf the Grey

Hi fellow RA members ... Now that Eric has started 'world domination' for running shirts I thought it would be interesting to see how far and how quickly these shirts spread around our planet. I'll start ... mine has already been for its first outing in Cheshire (England) .... so - how quickly will we circle the globe and how many countries will be included? Neil UK Smile

Running ... just keep running!

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Mine ran the Grand Rapids Half Marathon in MI. Smile k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

madness baby

Now I have to plan a trip so mine can go somewhere! Tongue
        deb
          Mine's still making the long, 5-mile journey from Eric's dining room table to my dining room table. I should have just run over and picked it up...

Runners run

I haven't ordered mine yet. Blush

Michelle

Another Passion

I haven't ordered mine yet. Blush
              Ditto. But, I am going to do that right now. Cool

Rick
              "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
              "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
              runningforcassy.blogspot.com

Just ordered one. When that one arrives and I confirm that I actually picked the right size, I'll order another. Thanks Eric. Smile

Michelle

Basically... run!

My shirt went on its first run this afternoon. I ordered it on Friday night and it arrived here in Seattle today - just in time for my run after work. I had an awesome run wearing my new shirt, and I swear it made me faster! Smile

Mine's been to my living room in Mansfield, TX - but not on a run yet. Thanks, Eric!

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

Mine just got here. I plan on wearing it on tomorrow's run (even if I end up freezing my tail end off) Oh and I hope to wear it for the Philly Marathon. Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

Shocked ....(How do I get muskiels like rockenmama? The research begins! Wink)

Vim

I tried mine on, it fits. I plan on wearing mine on Sunday when I run a 5k. Of course I'll have to wear a long sleeve shirt under it, but that's okay.

Michelle

Dog-Love

OK...I wore mine for an 8K race today in Juneau AK and it did really well under a longer sleeved shirt. That's my best running partner Rusty and I had a great race! I needed cleats for this race (last race for our roadrunners club) Here's a link to the picture until I figure out how to insert a friggin picture http://picasaweb.google.com/sherrytamone/VeteransS8K/photo?authkey=RL6-G70H9SI#5131335321038402562
                            Run like you are on fire! 5K goal 24:00 or less (PR 24:34) 10K goal 50:00 or less (PR 52:45) HM goal 1:55:00 or less (PR 2:03:02) Marathon Goal...Less than my PR (PR 4:33:23)
                              Mine got me through my longest run yet today- it is fantastic! Of course in Miami, FLi there was no need for a long sleeve underneath as we just finally entered our "cool" season last week. I plan on wearing it for the Palm Beach half in 3 weeks.
                              seeEricaRun

Awesome

Shocked ....(How do I get muskiels like rockenmama? The research begins! Wink)
                                I believe your work your tushie off.