Where has your RA Shirt been ..... (Read 1329 times)

Imminent Catastrophe

... MTA: Why can't I see the image right off the bat? I have to use my mouse to view image.
    I'm not sure but RA seems to have problems with long URLs. Have you tried tinyurl.com?

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

Neil Gunn

Gandalf the Grey

Just took mine on a business trip ... so it has now been used in Puerto Rico (San Juan) and Mexico City Smile Neil ps No images available Sad

Running ... just keep running!

Into the wild

Mine arrived this morning so you can cross France off your ambitions Smile Nice bit of kit.

Shut up and run

Rockenmamof5 and me after running a local 5k race here in PA. Smile

Michelle

derek

MTA: Why can't I see the image right off the bat? I have to use my mouse to view image.
            The link you had used was to a web page and not directly to the image.

Derek

Dog-Love

Thanks Derek...and I'll figure this out later!
              Run like you are on fire! 5K goal 24:00 or less (PR 24:34) 10K goal 50:00 or less (PR 52:45) HM goal 1:55:00 or less (PR 2:03:02) Marathon Goal...Less than my PR (PR 4:33:23)
                Awesome day to run wearing my new RA shirt (it arrived last night, Thanks Eric!!) 10°C/50°F in the middle of November, pretty sweet. Not very exotic but..... cross Toronto, ON Canada off the list. Until I get a decent road tip in I will have to settle for running through Greek town, little India, and China town. I plan to wear it running in Ottawa, ON Canada over the weekend. If I get adventurous I may cross the bridge to Gatineau, QC Canada. I think RA shirts make you faster. finished my 5 mi loop in my fastest time to date.

Another Passion

Rockenmamof5 and me after running a local 5k race here in PA. Smile
                  KEWL!! Wink

Rick
                  "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
                  "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
                  runningforcassy.blogspot.com

KEWL!! Wink
                    It was rather chilly (cool ~ kewl...) that day! Big grin

Michelle

GP160

go to bed michelle!!
                      Ironman Louisville 8-30-09
                        go to bed michelle!!
                        I'm getting there. So much to do and not enough hours in the day! Smile I should come work with you on 3rd shift!

Michelle

bas

My RA Shirt made its debut in a race near Nijmegen, the Netherlands - the 'Seven Hills Run'. I'll post a picture if/when a decent one becomes available. bas

52° 21' North, 4° 52' East

My RA shirt has been in the mail on its way here... Smile

Run to Win
                            25 Marathons, 17 Ultras, 16 States (Full List)

Neil Gunn

Gandalf the Grey

near Nijmegen, the Netherlands - the 'Seven Hills Run'. bas
                              Bas ... hills? ... in the Netherlands? .... Confused I worked near to Waalwijk ... never saw a hill all the time I was there! Smile Neil UK (near some hills).

Running ... just keep running!

My RA shirt has made a few appearances on my treadmill. Other than my basement, it's no where close to being warm enough here to wear it outside. But I LOVE it. Big grin