I qualified for Boston! (Read 1141 times)

My legs are killing me

Great job! Congratulations.
    Mr Inertia

Suspect Zero

Awesomely done! That ain't eay, lots of folks never make it.
        Congrats! Once you've recovered, we'll want more detail on that finish. Bob (btb1490) started a Boston group, you can join at http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Boston2009/

E.J.
        Greater Lowell Road Runners
        Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

KvnJns

Congratulations

Kevin

Nice work! Congratulations!!

Michelle

Misinformation Officer

Fantastic!

Me and my gang in Breck

Congratulations!! I'd like to read the report. I'll bet it's a good one.

That which does not kill us makes us stronger. Neitzsche "Only those who risk going too far can possibly find out how far they can go." "Dedication and commitment are what transfer dreams into reality."

Way to go, Ribbie!!

"You can't have everything. Where would you put it?" - Steven Wright

Way to go!
                    kcam

Nice job on getting the BQ! I just went back and checked your "Cold weather racing" thread and saw that you wore shorts. I think that's the right call, even at 27C. I did some running in 32C weather over Tgiving and I used shorts, gloves, hat and long sleeve Techshirt and was feeling a little warm at the end of 8 miles. If I had to go another 18 miles (while shooting for a time goal) I'd have wanted the singlet instead of the ls tech shirt.
                      CanadianMeg

#RunEveryDay

Well done! Cool

Half Fanatic #9292. 

Game Admin for RA Running Game 2023.

jpcecil

Congratulations! Great Job. Hopefully I'll be able to qualify myself in April 09

Another Passion

Awesome! Congratulations, Ribbie!

Rick
                            "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
                            "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
                            runningforcassy.blogspot.com

Flat footer

Thats freakin awesome!!! Congrats!
                                Very cool! Congratulations.
                                Do bears bear? Do bees be?