route problem (Read 530 times)

Hi, I have mapped out several courses that I run and all of them work fine on my personal log page. However, when I try to view the "Find a Route" for my area, one route in particular causes the rest of the routes not to show. The map window stays at "Loading Maps..." The map URL is: http://www.runningahead.com/maps/936be807ff754e6ba6a83803691596df If i move the overall map up slightly so that the specific course is off the map and not shown, then the rest of the map loads properly. I was wondering if this is because the route is too complex or is it just me? My main concern is that this does not cause problems for others trying to view the same area. Thanks, Nate
    Neil Gunn

Gandalf the Grey

Hmmm ... map loads fine for me. Is this a repeatable problem (does it happen if you log out and back in, restart your browser etc). Hopefully it will be OK! Neil

Running ... just keep running!

eric :)

nerf610, It's not really a problem but a "feature". When you're panning around looking for maps, you can potentially be getting a lot of maps in an area. In order to keep everything responsive, I limit the number of maps returned from the server. If you zoom in another level, which will reduce the number of maps you'll see on the screen, you should be able to see all the maps. eric Smile