Can I just go and post/blog in my own user group (Read 168 times)

kittenkatkk

English Villain

now please Eric. I have no idea why I'm banned from a group I've started but never posted in.

Love

kk xxxx

Blue Rocket

All systems Go!

If you want a stage, why don't you go build your own? Why do you feel the need to usurp the stage that other people have constructed for your own purpose, especially when that purpose doesn't align with those who built the stage nor to the viewing patrons? Go build your own website where you can be the master of your universe and post/blog to your heart's content. Create your following the old fashion way -- earn it.

kittenkatkk

English Villain

If you want a stage, why don't you go build your own? Why do you feel the need to usurp the stage that other people have constructed for your own purpose, especially when that purpose doesn't align with those who built the stage nor to the viewing patrons? Go build your own website where you can be the master of your universe and post/blog to your heart's content. Create your following the old fashion way -- earn it.

Umm... Forums and user groups are usually created with the intention that people will post in them. It's kind of the whole  point of them Smile

kittenkatkk

English Villain

Plus given the number of targeted ads I can see around me, this site is not doing badly from the spike in interest that my EVIL posting has facilitated.

I don't want to fly to Aer Lingus to Ireland though, but yes my favourite silver jewellry company can flash their dirty wares at me. Very tempting...

kittenkatkk

English Villain

https://www.runningahead.com/groups/kittenkat/forum

Oh I can now, so maybe I will. Thank you *purr*.