[Scream]Eric - where are ya?[/scream] (Read 844 times)

Now that was a bath...

If you aren't posting soon I may have to write you a poem or something. Has somebody stolen Eric? Claire xxx
  • jlynnbob "HTFU, Kookie's distal tibia"
  • Where's my closet? I need to get back in it.
    va

Which Eric?
      Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

I'm thinkin' Gorilla...
        Mile Collector

Abs of Flabs

Since no other Eric has piped up, I can only assume she's looking for me Big grin It's akin to if you look around the room and see no a$$&@#%, then you're it. How many Erics are on here anyway? Claire: even if I'm not the one you're looking for, could you still write me a poem? Perhaps an ode? Ode to Eric? I like that. {{{{{ HUG }}}}}
            Since no other Eric has piped up, I can only assume she's looking for me Big grin It's akin to if you look around the room and see no a$$&@#%, then you're it. How many Erics are on here anyway? Claire: even if I'm not the one you're looking for, could you still write me a poem? Perhaps an ode? Ode to Eric? I like that. {{{{{ HUG }}}}}
            Pretty sure you're the one Claire is looking for! Now don't you feel special Big grin

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

Mile Collector

Abs of Flabs

I do feel special! Everyone on this site makes me feel special Smile

You'll ruin your knees!

I do feel special! Everyone on this site makes me feel special Smile
                When I was in school, they had a room for special people. You ARE special... Clowning around Lynn B

""...the truth that someday, you will go for your last run. But not today—today you got to run." - Matt Crownover (after Western States)

Swadvad

AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! I can hear the theme song from Barney! Shy Or this one from Mr. Rogers: You are my friend You are special You are my friend You're special to me. You are the only one like you. Like you, my friend, I like you. In the daytime In the nighttime Any time that you feel's the right time For a friendship with me, you see F-R-I-E-N-D special You are my friend You're special to me. There's only one in this wonderful world You are special.
                  Mile Collector

Abs of Flabs

When I was in school, they had a room for special people. You ARE special... Clowning around Lynn B
                    Thanks for being in the room with me Lynn! Big grin

Now that was a bath...

Of course it's you - you plonker! (as we British might say) Here's your poem... Thighs I met them in an avatar Two thighs with a man atop A happy moment Of satisfying... Warmth Until I saw... The stalker 'How strange' I mused That this should be That she should always Follow... Him... And dress like him in white and green A wonderland of weird 'Does he ever look?' I wonder now Over his shoulder Under his hat? And think 'Fuck off already!' It's been years I want Kooky in my Avatar now Trent - I've given up looking for JK. On the whole it's an unfulfilling task. You are all Special to me though. Just some are more special than others. Claire xxx
                    • jlynnbob "HTFU, Kookie's distal tibia"
                    • Where's my closet? I need to get back in it.
                      Mile Collector

Abs of Flabs

Wow! My very own poem/ode. Love it! If I ever go to NZ, I'll definitely turn you into an attraction. Thanks Claire!