How's your memory? (Read 670 times)

Halloween Concentration Game I did it in 2:27....not sure if that's good or bad?! How about you? MTA: Wewh hewh! Just did it again in 2:00!

Now that was a bath...

first time 2:44 2nd time 2:38 3rd time 2:23 4th time 2:05 5th time and I now hate you .... 2:33 Wink I'm giving up. I just destroyed 10 minutes of my life. Big grin
    • jlynnbob "HTFU, Kookie's distal tibia"
    • Where's my closet? I need to get back in it.
        5th time and I now hate you .... 2:33 Wink I'm giving up. I just destroyed 10 minutes of my life. Big grin
        Heh heh! Evil grin
          2:09 Second try...first try had to stop (phone rang). That was fun. Smile I had a full cup of coffee today, I'm sure that helped.

Michelle

2:30 Angry

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

I got 1:52 first time. I guess that means guys are more visual. Cool

Vim

I got 1:52 first time. I guess that means guys are more visual. Cool
                THAT I'll agree with!!

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

Along for the Ride

2:04 .... close.

Your living is determined not so much by what life brings to you as by the attitude you bring to life; not so much by what happens to you as by the way your mind looks at what happens.

Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared with scars.

PWL

Has been

1:46 -- I'm finally good at something! It's like that old TV game show Classic Concentration; I used to love that show! Smile

"Years ago my mother used to say to me, she'd say, 'In this world, Elwood, you must be' - she always called me Elwood - 'In this world, Elwood, you must be oh so smart or oh so pleasant.'  Well, for years I was smart.  I recommend pleasant."

Prophet!

1:41
                        1:56!
                          THAT I'll agree with!!
                          Definately!!! Big grin
                            1:56 - 3rd try this time. Tongue

Michelle

Me and my gang in Breck

3:18 one time. Thats it no more. My memory is getting worse by the minute. Sad

That which does not kill us makes us stronger. Neitzsche "Only those who risk going too far can possibly find out how far they can go." "Dedication and commitment are what transfer dreams into reality."

Mile Collector

Abs of Flabs

Meh. It's more interesting if it measures the number of clicks. A quick time could just mean you click faster than other people. Just an engineer's perspective. 2:08