All I want for Christmas... (Read 1054 times)

Prophet!

Sweet! BTW, what's the discount? My brother is in grad school...though that would almost be enough of an excuse for me to go back (I loved college and would go back in a heartbeat if someone would pay me to go, LOL). k
    prolly around $20 or so....i'll let you know tomorrow of course if you can convince your brother to buy a new imac then you get a free nano Big grin
    zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Nah, he'd never buy a new iMac...though I'm lusting over those, too...that new one with the massive screen is WAY cool! k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

scrumhalfgirl

I think that the battery power on the new nanos is supposed to be 24 hours!

-Jess

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I think that the battery power on the new nanos is supposed to be 24 hours!
          Ooh, wait, you're right! I had been looking at the time to charge it. Wow, 24 hours?! That is awesome! Even video playback is 5. Now I REALLY wants one...the precioussssss.... k

~ Sarah Kay

My dogs are fast, not me

I have an ipod mini (4gig) that I love and am upgrading to a 30gig U2 special edition for my birthday!!! It's great to run with.

Robin

Mile Collector

Abs of Flabs

Microsoft releases details of iPod competitor Zune, including wireless song-sharing function Some of the functionalities include: 30 gig, 3 inch screen, built-in FM tuner (my favorite feature)
              zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Ooh, an FM tuner would be nice. I keep wishing Apple would come out with a PDA, too...I mean, they really had the first PDA with the Newton, but that was a bit before it's time. I keep thinking an iPod/PDA/phone would be about the most awesome device imaginable, especially for those of us who already use Macs. I'd buy one in a "nano" second. k

~ Sarah Kay

Prophet!

just got my new nano...no discounts...that little booger lied to me yesterday...oh well its worth it anyway. Its definitely looking like it will be a lot more durable...it doesn't have the seam like the old nano and the big ipods do... I was planning to buy the 20 inch iMac...glad i didn't...they got the new 24 inch model out and the smaller two models are now cheaper by about $200.00 ...now to convince the wife that I really "need" a new computer Smile
                    Sweet! BTW, what's the discount? My brother is in grad school...though that would almost be enough of an excuse for me to go back (I loved college and would go back in a heartbeat if someone would pay me to go, LOL). k
                    Hey, college student here that can get it for you on that discount (on your dime, of course!) Wink Pays to have a bum friend with no real job, hey?!
                    So do not get tired and stop trying. - Hebrews 12:3
                    zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Ok, so I wanted the pink one...but this was just released: iPod Nano (PRODUCT)RED $10 of the purchase price goes to support efforts to battle AIDS in Africa. k

~ Sarah Kay

Ok, so I wanted the pink one...but this was just released: iPod Nano (PRODUCT)RED $10 of the purchase price goes to support efforts to battle AIDS in Africa.
                        I just got this one. It's awesome and I feel all warm and fuzzy having bought (Red). Stephanie
                        To keep it, you have to give it away.
                        Scout7

Uhhhhh...lessee..... I want an indoor trainer for my bike. New tires for my bike. A computer for my bike (with cadence sensor). Maybe pedals and shoes....Not sure about those yet though. Oh, and a Garmin Forerunner 305. Yea...... Hmmm......maybe some new stuff for the kitchen. I could use a new pot, and perhaps another pan. Although a new stove would be the best, I doubt that's gonna happen any time soon.
                          zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

*squeals* Guess what I got?! Eek! Hubby got me the pink one...I would have liked the red to help do a little for the AIDS charity, but the pink is killer...I named it Pinky Dinky Doo! Now I need to find myself some better headphones for running. Neat thing...even the little Nano icon on my iTunes is pink...*giggles like a 10 year old* Big grin k

~ Sarah Kay