Lush Extraordinaire

Awesome! Thanks, Eric! Big grin

5k - 23:30

10k - 49:00

Half - 1:48:34

Full - 4:01:28

Working toward hip nirvana.

martinstoetzel

Sorry, but it does not work for me: No FB wall posting. I tried all steps you suggested in your previous messages. Plus, weirdly, my name in the FB app is displayed 

Martin Stu00f6tzel

and not Martin Stötzel... this did not happen in the old version.

Cheers, Martin

Eric, any chance you'd consider adding Open Graph functionality at some point so that the run updates display a bit better on the new Timeline?  Nike+ did this recently and their updates look really nice - they seem to confine it to one box which shows total mileage, weekly mileage, your last few runs, and the last run's map + info.

Edit: here's a full size image:

I ran. I ran until my muscles burned and my veins pumped battery acid. Then I ran some more.

Future Goals: 5:30 mile • 19:30 5k • 33:30 8k • 42:00 10k • 1:15:00 10-mile • 1:40:00 half-marathon • 1000 miles

Patzer

Oh hell yes to the opengraph thingie.  That's just sexy.  Every single person I'd signed up for RA learned of it from my FB updates, so a pretty FB update is a big PR win.

Current goal: an Olympic distance triathlon. Did two of them! New goal: a half-ironman?? Did that too. New goal: I'll have to get back to you.

shadow runner

The Shirtless Wonder

Provided that you can keep some maps private.  Not sure I want my private maps displayed on FB...especially when FB keeps changing security settings without notice.  No problem with the maps that I flagged as Public. 

Joe Suder

Nulla camisia et nulla problematum