So, would you run with Palin? (Read 1943 times)

an amazing likeness

Top 10 Reasons I'd Run with Sarah Palin

10. Ask her to re-create that 'red-white-blue bikini machine gun' photo that everyone claims isn't her.

9. Ask her to candence strides by calling out "1-2-3-Can I call you Joe"

8. See what happens to an "up do" when it gets sweaty.

7. Check out her butt without risking Todd shooting me.

6. Get real-time info on status of Ruskie shootin' missles that Alaska has.

5. Find out how much she makes skimming the per diem and staying in Wassila

4. Get the inside scoop on whether crab fishing is really all that deadly.

3. See if she'd be interested in gettin' all maverickee and taking a "..trip to Argentina..", if you know what I mean.

2. It would be cool to run in Alaska.

1. I could get a photo and claim I'm hip because I hang with Tina Fey...

Acceptable at a dance, invaluable in a shipwreck.

mikeymike

Bravo, MilkTruck, well done!

Runners run

"It cracks me up going to some running event and seeing some dude who campaigned so hard against me, or a lady who's been blogging some mean comments about me. But we're all there together and we're smiling and we're having a good time because we're going to do something healthy and active. "

" I kick off my runs with the old Van Halen and AC/DC, then I get into my country music, then I always wrap it up with a couple of mellow Amy Grant songs."
        Big grin

Vim

Mitch & Pete's Mom

Top 10 Reasons I'd Run with Sarah Palin

10. Ask her to re-create that 'red-white-blue bikini machine gun' photo that everyone claims isn't her.

9. Ask her to candence strides by calling out "1-2.-3-Can I call you Joe"

8. See what happens to an "up do" when it gets sweaty.

7. Check out her butt without risking Todd shooting me.

6. Get real-time info on status of Ruskie shootin' missles that Alaska has.

5. Find out how much she makes skimming the per diem and staying in Wassila

4. Get the inside scoop on whether crab fishing is really all that deadly.

3. See if she'd be interested in gettin' all maverickee and taking a "..trip to Argentina..", if you know what I mean.

2. It would be cool to run in Alaska.

1. I could get a photo and claim I'm hip because I hang with Tina Fey...

My fav are #8 and #1.

Nicely done for a Thursday.

Carlsbad 1/2 marathon 1/26.

Menace to Sobriety

Sure, but I'd rather cage fight her.

Janie, today I quit my job. And then I told my boss to go f*** himself, and then I blackmailed him for almost sixty thousand dollars. Pass the asparagus.

Skooter 3.0

didn't agree with any of her policies or ideas ...

She's got those?

Goals?

JimR

I'd be willing to run 5-10 feet behind her.
                jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

I hate the "Look at the famous person who runs!" crap in RW -- one of the reasons I stopped subscribing years ago.  I couldn't care less how "stress-relieving" and "relaxing" running is for [insert name of famous douchebag here]; just tell me what I need to do to crush my enemies and see them driven before me.

Oh, yeah.  Run a lot. Mostly easy.  Sometimes hard.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

mikeymike

So we should put you down as a "no" then, Globule?

Runners run

Mitch & Pete's Mom

I think he's got an idea for an SNL skit.

"See Sarah Palin driven into the ground before Globule" 

Carlsbad 1/2 marathon 1/26.
                      jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Hell, I'm a yes. I'll run with anybody; I'm not an elitist prick about it.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

Hannibal Granite

I'd run with her if only to give her a chance to show she's not as dumb as I think she is - or perhaps confirm it

"You NEED to do this" - Shara

I think we could have a good conversation.  She is probably very intelligent and funny in real life.  I think people can be portrayed in different ways (good or bad) on tv that are not always accurate when you meet them in person.

Thank you for taking the time to read my signature!

Beware, batbear...

What are we running for?  I wouldn't run with her for president (that's a proven disaster).

2014 Goal -- Run 5X per week, pain-free (relatively) by end of summer.

Member Since 2008

I'll run wit'er