Delete duplicate (or all) workouts (Read 177 times)

raph

I imported my log from runnersworld.

It didn't work at first. I tried a second time and now I have everything duplicated.

Is there a way to delete all duplicate workouts? Or all workouts (and I will try to import again)?

Raphael

eric :)

done

raph

Thanks.

I imported again and everything is okay.

RunningAHEAD looks like a great website.

Raphael

Liney

Yikes, I did the exact same thing. Duplicate workouts from runners world log X 3!  Help please!

Yikes, I did the exact same thing. Duplicate workouts from runners world log X 3!  Help please!

Done.

Liney

Thank you so much!

wpj2074

Me too. Funny though, my equipment data was there without me clicking the SAVE button, that's why I uploaded the second time. Can you please help me too, Eric

Thanks

wpj2074

Me too. Funny though, my equipment data was there without me clicking the SAVE button, that's why I uploaded the second time. Can you please help me too, Eric

Thanks

wpj2074

done

Could you please clear my workouts too? My imports have been all messed up.

On another note, there really should be a checkbox select option...

H tmorello,

I looked at your log and only saw a few duplicates.  Are you sure this is what you want to do?

eric Smile

Yeah I need to redo it because the data I imported was all jumbled. I have all the info backed up so I'm not concerned about losing anything. So yeah, please go ahead.

Thanks Big grin

Icelady

I accidentally imported duplicates also... Could you clear my log?

I accidentally imported duplicates also... Could you clear my log?

done

Icelady

Wow, that was quick, thanks!

ecbw66

I did the same and need all my workouts deleted. Any chance I can still get them deleted? Thanks!