what type of athlete are you? (Read 341 times)

Jshoe168

i am an avid sports player, would be great to hear your opinions

Cattywumpus

I am both an active runner and a casual athlete

Running is stupid

sugnim

I am an active runner and a couch potato, but I only do each of these for fun, so I am also a casual runner and a casual couch potato.

I am an active runner and a couch potato, but I only do each of these for fun, so I am also a casual runner and a casual couch potato.

You're a kind of Renaissance person. Smile

Well at least someone here is making relevance to the subject. - S.J.

Princess Cancer Pants

Depends upon the the season and my goals.  Not really a couch potato ever, though.  Not at all a gamer.

'17 Goals:

• Chemo

• Chemo-Radiation

• Surgery

• Return to kicking my own ass by 2018

She was not strong. She was valiant. Radiant. Brave and broken. The beauty she discovered in the aftermath was unparalleled to anything she had known before, because it had come at such a cost.

~ Unknown

Walk-Jogger

Wait a minute! There needs to be an "All of the Above" selection. I do at least 4 of those things every day.

MJ5

Chief Unicorn Officer

Active runner, but also sports player. I was a D-1 softball player and still play several nights a week in the spring and summer.

Mile 5:49 - 5K 19:58 - 10K 43:06 - HM 1:36:54

delicate flower

A mediocre one.

<3

The Irreverent Reverand

John Kruk, former first baseman for the Phillies, said it best: When asked by a stranger, "You're an athlete?" he responded, "Ma'am, I'm not an athlete. I'm a baseball player."

Husband. Father of three. Lutheran pastor. National Guardsman. Runner. Political junkie. Baseball fan.

PRs: 3:27 marathon; 1:41 half; 45:07 10K; 23:26 5K; 6:02 mile; <12 parsecs Kessel Run

GC100k

I'm a lazy and fat active but casual runner who plays basketball a couple times a week.  So I'd say the first four of those if I had to exaggerate and call myself an "athlete".  I've never played a computer game.

GC100k

John Kruk, former first baseman for the Phillies, said it best: When asked by a stranger, "You're an athlete?" he responded, "Ma'am, I'm not an athlete. I'm a baseball player."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=De7rbB2bteE&feature=player_detailpage#t=20

JimR

I'm a pretty one!   With beautiful long golden locks and a pouty but mischievious smile.

I'm a pretty one!   With beautiful long golden locks and a pouty but mischievious smile.

Thanks, I never pictured you that way.

Well at least someone here is making relevance to the subject. - S.J.

drrbradford

What a fucking pointless poll.

What a fucking pointless poll.

That's what she said.