Cap suggestions for running (Read 150 times)

hectortrojan

I am looking for cap for running. The purpose is to get some protection from sun and (UV rays if that is an option). I am not looking for drape running hats. What should I look for? Any suggestions?

King of PhotoShop

I need the same thing, but hate the heat that is contained in a cap. I run with visors instead.

half-fast

I've gotten two of these as SWAG from various races.  They are relatively cool and light and do a good job of keeping the sweat and sun out of the face.

http://www.headsweats.com/categories/our-products/performance-hats/

I've gotten two of these as SWAG from various races.  They are relatively cool and light and do a good job of keeping the sweat and sun out of the face.

http://www.headsweats.com/categories/our-products/performance-hats/

I like Headsweats too. I've had mine for close to 9 years!

some call me Tim

Headsweats are awfully popular and you see them everywhere. I have one and it works great, but it doesn't get a lot of use because I think it looks funny on my head, sort of low and elongated... it's the way they arrange the panels, I think. Anyway, I really like the Nike dri-fit featherlight caps, which also have a couple of vents and come in about a hundred different colors.

It´s the only visor cap that looks good on me, so I agree on it being designed differently.

hectortrojan

I decided to go with salomon xa cap

NHLA

HighPoint Hardwoods hunter orange cap. I get them free. If I get hot I hang on a stop sign. This is not littering because a redneck will steal it before you can get back.

juniordo1

I have a Nike DriFit Daybreak hat that I like but it can get warm above 80F, My hair is usually never over 1/2" long so it might be hotter for someone with a lot of hair

2013 -Sub 2:00 for 1/2 marathon