Wanna set a RA record? :) (Read 913 times)

The Stinky Black Bitch

Woof.

The King of Beasts

Lila !

"As a dreamer of dreams and a travelin' man I have chalked up many a mile. Read dozens of books about heroes and crooks, And I've learned much from both of their styles." ~ Jimmy Buffett

"I don't see much sense in that," said Rabbit. "No," said Pooh humbly, "there isn't. But there was going to be when I began it. It's just that something happened to it along the way."”

Hawt and sexy

Mmmm bacon

I'm touching your pants.

Aaron Heath

How's the record attempt going?

I look my best blurry!

I suppose a story about a snake with boobs wasn't going anywhere.

I'm going to make some pasta.  I'll check on the progress later.  This is what those of us not shuttling off to Boston have resorted to for entertainment.  Hmmm...

keeponrunning

Sulphur Springs 50km-- Ancaster, ON-- May 28, 2022

Tally in the Valley 12 hours-- Dundas, ON -- July 30, 2022 (Support SickKids Toronto)

Stokely Creek-- 56km-- Sault Ste. Marie, ON-- Sept. 24, 2022

The Stinky Black Bitch

Hawt and sexy

The roof, the roof, the roof is on fire.

I'm touching your pants.

Me too.

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

Hey, nice marmot!

So, I have BTO's "You ain't seen nothing yet" stuck in my head.  It's being used to sell some product now and I saw the commercial.  I get songs stuck in my head every now and again and they don't usually bother me, but this one's different.  First of all, the song is pretty annoying.  Second of all, the stutter in the chorus was meant to make fun of the singer's brother who had a bit of a speech problem.  http://www.songfacts.com/detail.php?id=1311 

Seriously, how many people (who are older than 12) actually make fun of someone's speech impediment?  What a douche nozzle!  And it was his brother no less!  You're supposed to look out for your brother.  Listen to his problems, help him out.  Not record a song making fun of him.  WTF!  If not you, who else is gonna look out for your brother?  Most people don't have that kind of time.

A couple of weeks ago I had "Don't stop believin'" in my head.  That was way better.  Journey > BTO.  Plus, you know what that song's about?  I'll tell you what it's not about.  It's not about making fun of someone's speech impediment, that's for damn sure!  Journey didn't play that way.  They were mature about things.  You hear this BTO?  You could take a lesson.

And another thing, you can sign all the online petitions you want, but I highly doubt Megan McCain is ever going to pose naked.  Just my $0.02 though.

Ben

"The world is my country, science is my religion."-- Christiaan Huygens

And another thing, you can sign all the online petitions you want, but I highly doubt Megan McCain is ever going to pose naked.  Just my $0.02 though.

This is good news, cause I heard she talks funny.

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.

Dave

Someone had a wardrobe malfunction.

I ran a mile and I liked it, liked it, liked it.

dgb2n@yahoo.com

Cool Jump Suit

We should start a band.

So bittersweet,
                              This tragedy
                              Won't ask for absolution;
                              This melody,
                              Inside of me,
                              Still searches for solution.
                              A twist of faith,
                              A change of heart
                              Cures my infatuation.