Graph stops mile or so short (Read 526 times)

Al1

I noticed that all my graphs stop about a mile short of the actual distance. Is there something I can do to see the entire distance on the x-axis? Thanks!
    eric :)

Hi Al, I looked at one of your workouts and it looks like the problem is caused by bad data from your GPS. I'm not sure what caused it. I'm in the middle of a project. Once it is complete, I will look into ways of handling the corrupt data more gracefully. eric :-)
      Al1

Thanks Eric... Let me know if there are some settings to change on my Garmin 301 to prevent the corrupt data.
        eric :)

Al, I'm not sure what you can do to make the signal better. Garmin provides two sets of data for distance measurement, one of them from your GPS is unreliable, which is causing the lost distance. The other one is ok and can be used to calculate distance but will not be as precise.
          Al1

Hey Eric....I uploaded some runs off my Garmin using the Garmin Training Center and they all uploaded fine and show the full run activity as well as heart rate to the end of the run. Any new revelations on how to fix the corrupt data? Confused